[Football] Keitan M.I.A.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wot no Keitan? :D

Anyone else noticed that Keitan goes missing everytime Liverpool drop points but as soon as they manage a win over weak oppostition he is on here chirping about how they are the greatest side on the planet and are going to win 20 trophies this season? :D

Mon little fella, give us an explanation as to why things are going wrong!

I blame Rafa's gay facial hair, the players just can't take him seriously while he is walking around looking like a fat version of George Micheal. :p :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Leeds are unbeaten, doubt we will win any trophies this season though :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Have not seen him since he siad Aggers broken toe would only have him out for 2 weeks and the physio who said 4-6 weeks was not correct :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
FORZA FCK LALALLA FCK LÅLÅLÅ FCK

f00k, 1-1

..nm :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
In fairness he's probably topped himself as Liverpool have only won 2 of their last 5 games in the league :p

Gamah

Banned
In fairness he's probably topped himself as Liverpool have only won 2 of their last 5 games in the league :p

Where as Portsmouth have won 4 of the last 5, the only one we didn't win was against Liverpool who we held to 0 - 0..so in Gamah's PortsmouthArePro theroy, Portsmouth are a better side than Liverpool :ninja:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You're gonna get keitowned Gamgams, with poor grammar and pompey bashing :(

<3 Benjani though :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Where as Portsmouth have won 4 of the last 5, the only one we didn't win was against Liverpool who we held to 0 - 0..so in Gamah's PortsmouthArePro theroy, Portsmouth are a better side than Liverpool :ninja:

Pompy are doing really well even better when you think they have already played the whole top four. They are playing some nice football too.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Wot no Keitan? :D

Anyone else noticed that Keitan goes missing everytime Liverpool drop points but as soon as they manage a win over weak oppostition he is on here chirping about how they are the greatest side on the planet and are going to win 20 trophies this season? :D

Mon little fella, give us an explanation as to why things are going wrong!

I blame Rafa's gay facial hair, the players just can't take him seriously while he is walking around looking like a fat version of George Micheal. :p :D

You can add many others on here to that list..won't bother naming them, but a lot of fickle people about.

Keitan

Banned
we may have only won 2 in 5 but we are no where near in form yet :) we just takeing a dip like chelski and man u did....... we are still unbeaten :D

Marc

FH is my second home
About 20 of my mates are all red shite fans and they dont half do my head in.

Now we've signed Torres we will win the premiership easily.
Carragher is better than Terry
Liverpools midfield is just as good as barcelona's (what..the...fuck)
Everton are lucky when they beat us.
Pennant should be englands right midfielder

Are just some of the pearlers they have come out with recently.

At least my man united supporting mates dont look at everything through the club blinkers and can give credit to other teams.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Carragher is better than Terry

I agree with that one I always though Terry was highly overrated ;)

a little offtopic here, but did anybody see VP's freekick from yesterday?

amazing

I though Diaby's goal before was hit with power and unstopable then rvp hit that :) and What about Kolo hitting the post there were some monster shots yesterday :)

Marc

FH is my second home

If Terry had been playing yesterday, Liverpool would of won as bottler caragher was at fault for both goals. In my eyes hes one of the most overated players in the premiership.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

I though Diaby's goal before was hit with power and unstopable then rvp hit that :) and What about Kolo hitting the post there were some monster shots yesterday :)

I just like how it doesn't dive at all.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If Terry had been playing yesterday, Liverpool would of won as bottler caragher was at fault for both goals. In my eyes hes one of the most overated players in the premiership.

Thank fuck someone else sees it as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's not our fault your penis is so small, not everyone carries a magnifying glass

I will have you know that I have a whopper donger lurking in my boxers. Have you never heard of Papa cHo's 10inch schlong? :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I will have you know that I have a whopper donger lurking in my boxers. Have you never heard of Papa cHo's 10inch schlong? :D

Nope, still only heard of "Papa cHo's 10mm stump"

:kissit: ooh i cant even feel the penetration!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nope, still only heard of "Papa cHo's 10mm stump"

:kissit: ooh i cant even feel the penetration!

Don't mess with the 'Wonderschlong'! I have been known to hit people over the head with it causing severe concussion! :p

:twak:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Don't mess with the 'Wonderschlong'! I have been known to hit people over the head with it causing severe concussion! :p

:twak:

I hate you i know have a made up song called wondershlong in my head to the tune of Tenacious D Wonderboy.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I hate you i know have a made up song called wondershlong in my head to the tune of Tenacious D Wonderboy.

The Wonderschlong is all powerful! It even has the power to alter peoples thoughts and make them create songs prasing the glorious, wonderus, most magnificent 'Wonderschlong'!

:D :england: :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
High above the mucky-muck, castle made of clouds,
There sits Wonderschlong , sitting oh so proudly.
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck.
Yeah, yeah.
Wonderschlong , what is the secret of your power?
Wonderschlong , won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck man?

Lol it works too :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
we may have only won 2 in 5 but we are no where near in form yet :) we just takeing a dip like chelski and man u did....... we are still unbeaten :D

Oh yes i forgot Liverpool lost their manager who won 6 trophies in 3 years, had all their strikers injured amongst other problems.

Rumours flying around that Rafa's assistant did a lot of the preparation and whatnot for games, now he's gone thats becoming ever more evident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom