Football - Joey Barton still at it!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well, what can you say. All along it seemed to be a bad idea for newcastle to spend just under 6million on the guy and he goes and repays their faith by getting himself locked up.

He is remanded in custody until 3rd January after yet another assualt charge laid against him, whilst out on bail for assualting his team mate at man city.

Joey Barton | Newcastle star | Arrested again for alleged assault | The Sun |HomePage|News

His family is a total fuckup and he following in their footsteps. Hope it gets locked up for a few years for this and the original assualt, the guy is a menace. He can share a cell with his racist murdering brother as well so he dont get to lonely!

Least I was right back when transfer was made, always said no one should go near him and been proven correct :clap:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The guy is a complete scumbag and should be locked away for years like his mudering brother. How Man City ever forgave him for stubbing a cigar out on the face of a junior player I will never know. He is an evil and sadistic bastard, the only place for people like that is in jail or in the ground 6 feet under.

Marc

FH is my second home
Everton must be thanking their lucky stars this overated waster chose newcastle over them

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hopefully the newcastle people will kick his head in

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Newcastle should do the right thing and sack him..

Barton needs to take a few years out to sort his head out..

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bahu just gave Joey a job for stealing cars etc to keep up the rep so that no-one comes to Liverpool for 2008 capital of culture xD

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Football version of Pete Doherty, nothing but scum.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Another example of how the FA and football are behind the times. In American Football you do shit like this you miss the season. Like Vick he is banned for a season when he gets out. The FA should just ban him and Newcastle should stop his pay when banned that might get through to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom