football: internationals tonight

Thadius

Part of the furniture
am gutted denmark failed to qualify (again) hopefully get it sorted for WC2010, quite a few youngsters should be mature enough to play (And play better :p ) by then, well done to N ireland too, must admit i never expected much from them until at the start they beat spain, and scotland too, was cheering them on as much as i ever have england when they equalised against italy, but again, felled at last hurdle, all hopes on england now then! or it will be a very very dull 2008 tournament for us in the UK hehe

i might go put a fiver on Greece defending it at this rate! :)

I fancy Poland or the Czech Republic, both looked a bit tasty in qualifying ;)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
David Healy is the Man 2bh!

Hard luck on Denmark was good game, maybe next time ;)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
David Healy is annoying to be honest. Shit hot for Northern Ireland, crap elsewhere :(

In fairness i only watch football when its internationals, thus why i think he is the man, to be honest i still cant see us qualify need us to beat Spain away (has been done before) but we also need Lativa to beat Sweden which i cant see happen.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have to agree regards England, shame they could still go through and probably will. The Team and FA need a wake up call.

Now, if they qualify on Wednesday all we are going to hear is how good they think they are and that they have a good chance. Backed up by a UK press that will have a great time building them up and then knocking em down when they fail. It sells newspapers.

Marc

FH is my second home
Anyone see Simon Jordan's (the palace chairman) rant on sky sports news about the FA and english football?. He was spot on.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
holland qualified:<

they should just lose everything imo..

they all think they are cool and awesome..

truth is, its no team.. after 1 little push they all dive for the grass..
and they miss chances my old granny wouldnt miss..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom