football: internationals tonight

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so tonight dreams can be made or broken :)

personally ill be cheering for three teams:

Denmark as im Danish
Israel as I want England to qualify (hey I live here ;) )
and of course... COME ON SCOTLAND! beat the scummy italians!

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I Shall be cheering on Norn Iron! we have a good home record and still a chance to qualify (assuming we beat Denmark and Spain + a few other bits and pieces)

Will be a good match imo, we arnt as strong as we where at the start of the qualifiers. :drink:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Will be cheering for Scotland myself, even if the Scotland fans will never do the same in return for England.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Will be cheering for Scotland myself, even if the Scotland fans will never do the same in return for England.

I always cheer Scotland on, The Tarten Army is always nice to see at International tournaments :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
England will probably fail to qualify today, which imo would be a good thing, give the bunch of lazy ***** a good kick up the arse

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Come on Scotland !

After watching England yesterday I think Scotland have a much better chance to qualify. Lets hope they are more interesting to watch too.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think today will go well for england to give them a chance and then Croatia will beat them Wednesday just to let us know how overrated we are ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
So far so good..
Israel winning, and Scotland out!

Dont see how that is good... sure the Scottish would love the English out all the time but I like to think most English people are better then that and would have liked Scotland to also qualify.

Feel sorry for Scotland, they probably deserved a draw going by the second half as Italy were on the back foot all the time. However they were extremely lucky as a goal was disallowed wrongly and their goal stood when it was offside. Freekick shouldnt have gone to Italy in the end but spose it was just fate equalling the game up as should have been.

England dont deserve to qualify, would be the kick up the ass our nation needed in regards to out national team. That said would hate for them to go out so hopefully the result goes our way tonight and it back in our own hands against Croatia.... shame we got a patched up defence and forward line for the match.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Scotland deserved to qualify. I didnt give them a hope in hells chance when the draw was made, theyve really fought hard for it and big kudos to them and all their fans.

Shame for them to fall at the last hurdle

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
unbelievable Israel 2 Russia 1

We really dont deserve that lifeline but I;m not going to complain.

Some sort of team performance on Weds and we've slipped in the backdoor

McLaren just needs to grow a spine with his team selections then....

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:england::england::england::england:

ileks

Part of the furniture
Great result for England :england:

Feel sorry for scottland :( Apparently the referee was very unfair in the second half, then again scotlands goal was suposedly off side.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Great result for England :england:

Feel sorry for scottland :( Apparently the referee was very unfair in the second half, then again scotlands goal was suposedly off side.
Seen it time over, would never be a scottish fan that would cheer for England, so I would never cheer for them:p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Poor Scotland, they have played really well and put England to shame :(

And i love Israel! :D

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
England ain't through yet but I'm gunna be so god damn nervous on Wednesday night, think beer will help alleviate much of the anxiety!
Hopefully if we do get through the FA will settle with McLaren though, get him gone!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just watching Match of the Day, I love the NI commentators. When they scored, one went absoultely bonkers :p

Wish the England commentators were more passionate :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dont see how that is good... sure the Scottish would love the English out all the time but I like to think most English people are better then that and would have liked Scotland to also qualify.

Feel sorry for Scotland, they probably deserved a draw going by the second half as Italy were on the back foot all the time. However they were extremely lucky as a goal was disallowed wrongly and their goal stood when it was offside. Freekick shouldnt have gone to Italy in the end but spose it was just fate equalling the game up as should have been.

England dont deserve to qualify, would be the kick up the ass our nation needed in regards to out national team. That said would hate for them to go out so hopefully the result goes our way tonight and it back in our own hands against Croatia.... shame we got a patched up defence and forward line for the match.

100% in agreement with that, +rep for you. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
am gutted denmark failed to qualify (again) hopefully get it sorted for WC2010, quite a few youngsters should be mature enough to play (And play better :p ) by then, well done to N ireland too, must admit i never expected much from them until at the start they beat spain, and scotland too, was cheering them on as much as i ever have england when they equalised against italy, but again, felled at last hurdle, all hopes on england now then! or it will be a very very dull 2008 tournament for us in the UK hehe

i might go put a fiver on Greece defending it at this rate! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom