[Football] - Interesting Chelsea Article

Marc

FH is my second home
Aye, read that at the weekend. Interesting article.

Cant help but feel sorry for Jose. Chelsea have made a huge fuck up in sacking him. Bye bye Drogba in the summer I fear.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'm not sure what level of truth there is in this article. Whether it's been leaked out by Chelsea to make a certain player seem a scapecoat or not, but here we go;

Football: 'Tears, hugs and two icy handshakes' | News | Guardian Unlimited Football

Though the transfer activity mentioned does correlate quite well with what happened.

Who knows for sure but its well written and coincides with a lot of factual events. Good read. Now have to wait for the special ones book :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Cant help but feel sorry for Jose. Chelsea have made a huge fuck up in sacking him. Bye bye Drogba in the summer I fear.

More than likely unless something revolutionary happens in the dressing room.

Van Basten was in the crowd today, so with any luck he could be taking over sooner rather than later.

Rumours around the tabloids as well as saying Jose would love to come back to the Bridge, if Abramovich ever leaves.

That day cannot come too soon for me.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
More than likely unless something revolutionary happens in the dressing room.

Van Basten was in the crowd today, so with any luck he could be taking over sooner rather than later.

Rumours around the tabloids as well as saying Jose would love to come back to the Bridge, if Abramovich ever leaves.

That day cannot come too soon for me.

If Roman Abramovich leaves he has a contractual thingy that means he has to give them a big chunk of money to avoid Chelsea liquidation.

But even then Michael Ballack will eat up the money in a few weeks lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Great article and confirms that JT stabbed Jose in the back.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Great article and confirms that JT stabbed Jose in the back.

If infact thats how it went down.

I still don't think this is the full story. To take the attention way from the board and Romans henchmen would be too easy by blaming one of the people closest to Jose.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
heard during the match yesterday the LMA arent happy with the appointment, he doesnt have his coaching badges....

soze

I am a FH squatter
If this is true Chel$ki have another Hearts manager which will be bad very bad for them

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Didn't you see the press conference soze - Avram is his own man :rolleyes:

He obviously though Shevchenko as a lone striker at Old Trafford was a good move :eek6:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Jamie Rednap is supposed to be in talks with Avram regarding a coaching position. Avram is friends with Harry Rednap so it has a bit of weight behind speculation.

The other thing is how much of a brown noser he was regarding Chelsea.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Didn't you see the press conference soze - Avram is his own man :rolleyes:

He obviously though Shevchenko as a lone striker at Old Trafford was a good move :eek6:

Well we all know he has no experiance at the job. He seems to be the yes man they want (if you believe the fluff)

The Hearts owner sold 3 of his best players because they said he picked the team and he did not like that. So now just wait and see if Essien gets fucked off if he dose hes just a cheap copy of the Heats nutter ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Jamie Rednap is supposed to be in talks with Avram regarding a coaching position. Avram is friends with Harry Rednap so it has a bit of weight behind speculation.

The other thing is how much of a brown noser he was regarding Chelsea.

Jamie was a pundit for the game at Old Trafford on Sky yesterday and said there have been no discussions between himself and Chelsea apparently, as he is still contracted to Sky.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie

hes dutch though, thats more psv links which would mean the same situation would eventually unfold no?

if this is all true its a sad affair, abramavich should just have faith in whoever he appoints as manager, hes an idiot otherwise thinking "he knows best"

give someone like lippi or capello a free reign and a large transfer kitty and your pretty much guarenteed at least 2 cups/titles a year, let the genuises work there stuff imo

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
heard during the match yesterday the LMA arent happy with the appointment, he doesnt have his coaching badges....

Heard that UEFA have already said if Avram stays in charge Chelsea won't be eligable for the Champions league next season. So not an option.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie

doesn't have to be the summer. The transfer window will open again in January and this means there's every chance he could be gone during this period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom