[Football] I shed a tear for the fat controller

soze

I am a FH squatter
Barca dont feel like that at all. They are prepared to break the bank for him and quite right so. After the recent fiasco with the brazilian team, they dont want any more brazilian players with the exception of Kaka who is a devout christian, but he wont be arriving until 2010. Barca want to build their team around Cesc. A midfield consisting of Messi, Cesc, Dos Santos, Kaka, Toure and Iniesta.

He will be a barca player next season. Im so confident im reserving my 2008 top, with 20 and Fabregas on the back :D

The Barce president and recent interviews tells a very different Story IE Cesc did wrong and left us we want him back but we are not paying big money for him.

This is why i hate Barce the player has said he will play there but not for now but they just ramp up the press campaign with Bullshit about Arsenal accepting a bid in the hope to get Cesc unsetteled. They are a scum bag club but the first to throw mud when some one wants a Barce player, if he dose go he will be missed but i will believe him over whatever someone at Barce says as they are full of shit ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Ok lets take it slowly.

Its

Not

Going

To

Happen

Arsenal dont want it, Cesc doesn't want it.

End of.

Not what I heard. My father was a scout for Barca and I keep in touch with certain people within the club at Barca. You couldnt be more wrong about Cesc not wanting it.

As I said, lets wait and see

Remember when Henry declared his love for Arse and signed a new deal.....oops!

Rule number 1 about football. Never believe a word the players tell you

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Rule number 1 about football. Never believe a word the players tell you

Rule number 2 never believe a man who says he is in touch with certain people at a club.

Its the same old thing it was with Henry and Viera. We will sell when it suits us.
I haven't seen a story about one of our star players going here there or anywhere that has actually happened until the professor decides it's time to sell and he hasn't been wrong about any of those decisions yet.

Marc

FH is my second home
The Barce president and recent interviews tells a very different Story IE Cesc did wrong and left us we want him back but we are not paying big money for him.

This is why i hate Barce the player has said he will play there but not for now but they just ramp up the press campaign with Bullshit about Arsenal accepting a bid in the hope to get Cesc unsetteled. They are a scum bag club but the first to throw mud when some one wants a Barce player, if he dose go he will be missed but i will believe him over whatever someone at Barce says as they are full of shit ;)

Can you please show me instances of Barca "throwing mud" when someone wants their player. The only top star coverted in recent times, (by this i mean genuinley conerted) was Eto by Arse and there was no mud thrown then. You have no idea how close a swap between Eto and Henry was, only for Eto to pull out at the last minute.

Did you believe Henry too when he said he didnt want to leave?

Why do you think the transfer fee was so relatively small, considering Henry's talent? Because he wanted to leave and Barca knew this, so wouldnt pay silly money. Arse arent stupid, they arent going to keep a player against his will, so had to settle for a lower amount than what he was probably worth.

Marc

FH is my second home
Rule number 2 never believe a man who says he is in touch with certain people at a club.

Its the same old thing it was with Henry and Viera. We will sell when it suits us.
I haven't seen a story about one of our star players going here there or anywhere that has actually happened until the professor decides it's time to sell and he hasn't been wrong about any of those decisions yet.

LOL so the selling of Veira and Henry was done because it suited Arse? whatever.

He hasnt been wrong because Viera and Henry both wanted to leave. Its not as if he had to make a decision, his hand was tied. You forgot Ashley Cole, who wanted to leave as well. Again, he had no choice, although I do feel Arse got the better of that deal as Gallas is quality, but still, 3 of your 5 most prized assets (the other 2 being van persil and Toure) have all wanted to leave.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
The Henry transfer we made 4 million profit on Henry and had the best years of his career and all those goals. Looked like a good bit of business to me and the fee only looks low coz the muppets at white hart lane paid that much for bent.

The Cole deal was good for us. He hasn't looked half the player since and we have Clichy and Traore in that position and we got Gallas as well.

Viera has been a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal. Right time to sell i think so.

The speculation about Cesc will continue every year as it did with Viera & Henry until we sell him and then when we do we will here people like you coming here saying we lose our best players when actually theyr'e not the players they once were and we get great deals for them when the time is right.

The only player i have felt we lost was Edu.

Marc

FH is my second home
The Henry transfer we made 4 million profit on Henry and had the best years of his career and all those goals. Looked like a good bit of business to me and the fee only looks low coz the muppets at white hart lane paid that much for bent.

The Cole deal was good for us. He hasn't looked half the player since and we have Clichy and Traore in that position and we got Gallas as well.

Viera has been a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal. Right time to sell i think so.

The speculation about Cesc will continue every year as it did with Viera & Henry until we sell him and then when we do we will here people like you coming here saying we lose our best players when actually theyr'e not the players they once were and we get great deals for them when the time is right.

The only player i have felt we lost was Edu.

So when sold, Henry and Viera werent the players they were?? Both were in their prime, and both wanted to leave, thats why they were sold.

And Veira has been top drawer for Inter and was instrumental in them winning Serie A. He also had his best perfomances for France when he left Arsenal, in the 2006 world cup, was one of the best midfielders in the tournament, even captaining France.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Can you please show me instances of Barca "throwing mud" when someone wants their player. The only top star coverted in recent times, (by this i mean genuinley conerted) was Eto by Arse and there was no mud thrown then. You have no idea how close a swap between Eto and Henry was, only for Eto to pull out at the last minute.

Did you believe Henry too when he said he didnt want to leave?

Why do you think the transfer fee was so relatively small, considering Henry's talent? Because he wanted to leave and Barca knew this, so wouldnt pay silly money. Arse arent stupid, they arent going to keep a player against his will, so had to settle for a lower amount than what he was probably worth.

In the spanish press everytime Rm mention a Barce Player Barce give all the old illeagal approach bollocks.

No deep down i though Henry would leave but there is a massive difference between a 32 yo striker who missed 8 month of the last year injured and has 3 years of contract. And Cesc 21 already immence and not near his best yet with a 7 year deal. If Cesc wants to leave we might have to sell him but if you or Barce think we will let him go cheap because the scum bag club unsettles him your wrong. Why else is he on a 8 year contract? And Arsenal are not stupid no which is why if Barce want him expect 50mil and Arsenal hold all the card Casc is not on nearly 150k a week like Henry so untill Barce pay up Arsenal can make him sit and play out a contract for 7 more years.
LOL so the selling of Veira and Henry was done because it suited Arse? whatever.

He hasnt been wrong because Viera and Henry both wanted to leave. Its not as if he had to make a decision, his hand was tied. You forgot Ashley Cole, who wanted to leave as well. Again, he had no choice, although I do feel Arse got the better of that deal as Gallas is quality, but still, 3 of your 5 most prized assets (the other 2 being van persil and Toure) have all wanted to leave.

His hand was not tied he could have made them sit out thier contracts but choese to sell them and selling all 3 of those has not hurt us has it?
The talk about Viera being a better player maybe but if Viera was still at Arsenal there would be no Ces. If Henry was still here there would be to Walcott Van Persie ect. Wenger always knows the right time to sell. And if Barce every buy Cesc i will laugh at the scummy fuckers paying for a player they would not offer a Pro Contract too. And then we will turn Merida into Cesc mark 2 and the pricks will want to buy him too.

Marc

FH is my second home
again, can you show me Barca giving it all this illegal bollox approach. I read the spanish papers regularly and cant remember any instances, if there have been, I apologise, I just cant remember any. There has only been Saviola that has moved to Real Madrid in recent times, and even then he went with the Barcas blessing because he just wasnt good enough in Barca's eyes.

Couldnt of Viera and Cesc have played together?

oh and Henry was 29 when he was sold, in his prime.

soze

I am a FH squatter
oh and Henry was 29 when he was sold, in his prime.
In his prime would have been one of the years he for 30+ goals not his last year. Face it Henry is past his best. He will still shine in that league like Rudd Van TookaDive and Forlan. But the best of Henry was left at Highbury.

Marc

FH is my second home
We will see. Barca will never have the return out of him that we did.

Obviously, but the point that you and soze are failing to see is Henry wanted to leave. Arsenal wouldnt of sold him if he didnt want to leave and hed still be the goldenboy, the best striker in the world, instead of being past it because hes gone to Barca.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Where is Henry being played at Barcelona, and how many goals has he scored so far?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Obviously, but the point that you and soze are failing to see is Henry wanted to leave. Arsenal wouldnt of sold him if he didnt want to leave and hed still be the goldenboy, the best striker in the world, instead of being past it because hes gone to Barca.

I have not said he did not want to leave i think Barce tapped him up and then his private life (split from his wife) made moving away from London something he had to do. And no golden Boy at arsenal last year was Cesc and Best Striker in the premiership was Drogba. Henry was injured for too long.

Marc

FH is my second home
Where is Henry being played at Barcelona, and how many goals has he scored so far?

He has been playing, officially as a lone striker, but with Barca, he, Ronaldinho (when fit or not hungover), messi and Iniesta/dos santos when taking Ronnies place, all interchange, so Henry could be found on the left wing or right wing. Hes scored something like 4 in 10, but hes got quite a few assists too, something he never really got at Arsenal. Barca play a different style to Arsenal

Marc

FH is my second home
I have not said he did not want to leave i think Barce tapped him up and then his private life (split from his wife) made moving away from London something he had to do. And no golden Boy at arsenal last year was Cesc and Best Striker in the premiership was Drogba. Henry was injured for too long.

You really dont Like Barca do you :D

Maybe its time to get over the 2006 champions league final :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
He has been playing, officially as a lone striker, but with Barca, he, Ronaldinho (when fit or not hungover), messi and Iniesta/dos santos when taking Ronnies place, all interchange, so Henry could be found on the left wing or right wing. Hes scored something like 4 in 10, but hes got quite a few assists too, something he never really got at Arsenal. Barca play a different style to Arsenal

Henry got a truck load of assits for Arsenal. "between 2002–03 and 2004–05, the striker managed almost 50 assists "

You really dont Like Barca do you :D

Maybe its time to get over the 2006 champions league final :D

Some wounds will not heal untill Cesc scores to knock Barce out of the cup this year ;)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Not saying that he they didn't want to leave either however we still sold them as it suited us and for good prices.

Henry was definately tapped up. But i think if Wenger had sat him down and said no i want you to stay he would have. Fact is Wenger didn't feel he needed him anymore. And oh look he was right. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom