cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A tear of sheer unmitigated joy!

Take that you fat ponce! :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie

Must win game for them now against Arse.

Fat controller is clueless with his shite rotation which he ragged a few years in the CL final.

The real fans want the prem league title, that is still looking a long way off for them

Marc

FH is my second home

In light of the recent Sheffield wedensday court action, be careful of making libelous remarks about people involved in football :D :D

haha in your face Keitan!!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Must win game for them now against Arse.

Fat controller is clueless with his shite rotation which he ragged a few years in the CL final.

The real fans want the prem league title, that is still looking a long way off for them

Amazing play by Arsenal last night.. Was my first real chance to see a full match and I was blown away :D

Won't be surprised if they take the premiership tbh :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Amazing play by Arsenal last night.. Was my first real chance to see a full match and I was blown away :D

Very good side no doubt, if they can keep it up till May then they will be deserving winners but football is never predictable and there are 29 games or so to go. I wouldn't write of Chelsea or United just yet, especially United.

J s p

Loyal Freddie

Arse always play good football.

But this season so far they have played 6 out of 9 games at home in the prem league.

Let's wait and see after they play Liverpool and Utd, a few away games up north when the cold weather arrives.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm happy Liverpool lost (I'm a closet Everton fan) but I'm sad Celtic lost again away in Europe. Rangers will outdo us this time =(

Arsenal looked great last night, and they are just blowing away teams in the EPL.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The way this week has turned out i think Arsenal will tear Liverpool a new arsehole at the weekend.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think all Arsenal fans know we are no where near anything yet if we make it throuh December playing like this i will be happy. But im happy as anything with the way the team is playing an the fact we beat Bolton and if Lehman was not playing would have beat Blackburn is good as they are both bogey sides.

28 Sun Barclays Premier League A Liverpool
3 Sat Barclays Premier League H Manchester Utd
12 Mon Barclays Premier League A Reading 8pm SET 1
24 Sat Barclays Premier League H Wigan Athletic 3pm ATVO
1 Sat Barclays Premier League A Aston Villa 5.15pm SET 1
5 Wed Barclays Premier League A Newcastle United 7.45pm SS1
9 Sun Barclays Premier League A Middlesbrough 1.30pm SET 1
16 Sun Barclays Premier League H Chelsea 4pm SS1
22 Sat Barclays Premier League H Tottenham H. 12.45pm SS1
26 Wed Barclays Premier League A Portsmouth 7.45pm SS1
29 Sat Barclays Premier League A Everton

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Right Keitan, they've got plenty of good defenders fit atm :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
As an Arsenal fan i am cautious about predicting a title for us this year but i am pleased with the way we have been playing and laughing at all those Spurs fans who said that they would be taking 4th spot from us this year.

We never wanted 4th from bottom :kissit:

Marc

FH is my second home
Word on the street is Cesc will be a barca player next season to replace Deco :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am posting this now, so I dont have to when Keitan posts....

Keitan.jpg

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Word on the street is Cesc will be a barca player next season to replace Deco :)

He will be a Barca player one day but not next season. I can see him moving when he is like 26 or 28.

For a shed load of money!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
As an Arsenal fan i am cautious about predicting a title for us this year but i am pleased with the way we have been playing and laughing at all those Spurs fans who said that they would be taking 4th spot from us this year.

We never wanted 4th from bottom :kissit:

Idd am weary about the rest of the season as like papa cho says, we got like another 29 or so games to go. But from my perspective i couldn't of asked for a better start to the season, real class and spurs near the bottom :worthy:

/edit
He will be a Barca player one day but not next season. I can see him moving when he is like 26 or 28.
Ye as much as i'd love him to stay, i really can't see him remaining as a permanent gunner. :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Didn't Fabregas sign a ludicrous contract last season or that before of about 8 years or something?

Marc

FH is my second home

You will see :D

My source from spain is never wrong

soze

I am a FH squatter
Unless Barce chage there attitude between now and the summer Cesc will go no where. Barce think becase Cesc left them for Arsenal they will not pay more than 10mil. 7 years left on a contract and you think Arsenal will sell for 10mil in your dreams you player tapping twats ;)

He has said he wants to end his carear at Barce but unless a BIG money bid comes in he will go nowhere for 4-5 years.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Unless Barce chage there attitude between now and the summer Cesc will go no where. Barce think becase Cesc left them for Arsenal they will not pay more than 10mil. 7 years left on a contract and you think Arsenal will sell for 10mil in your dreams you player tapping twats ;)

He has said he wants to end his carear at Barce but unless a BIG money bid comes in he will go nowhere for 4-5 years.

It would take £35 million or so to even make Arsenal think twice about letting him go right now and I don't see it happening even in 2 seasons for less than £30 million. Arsenal don't need the money but there is no way Barcelona will get him for less purely because he has 7.5 years to run on his contract.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It would take £35 million or so to even make Arsenal think twice about letting him go right now and I don't see it happening even in 2 seasons for less than £30 million. Arsenal don't need the money but there is no way Barcelona will get him for less purely because he has 7.5 years to run on his contract.

Aye and if Barce keep saying about 80mil for Kaka if i was Arsenal i would say 60 for Cesc hes 21 and could be better than Kaka. Also i would not see Cesc at Barce while Henry is there as it seems Cesc loves life with out him at the moment.

Keitan

Banned
So. football

You lose some
You win some

but if u are glory fans (too many man u / chelski fans on here to be true ) then i say :england:

Marc

FH is my second home

Barca dont feel like that at all. They are prepared to break the bank for him and quite right so. After the recent fiasco with the brazilian team, they dont want any more brazilian players with the exception of Kaka who is a devout christian, but he wont be arriving until 2010. Barca want to build their team around Cesc. A midfield consisting of Messi, Cesc, Dos Santos, Kaka, Toure and Iniesta.

He will be a barca player next season. Im so confident im reserving my 2008 top, with 20 and Fabregas on the back :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Barca dont feel like that at all. They are prepared to break the bank for him and quite right so. After the recent fiasco with the brazilian team, they dont want any more brazilian players with the exception of Kaka who is a devout christian, but he wont be arriving until 2010. Barca want to build their team around Cesc. A midfield consisting of Messi, Cesc, Dos Santos, Kaka, Toure and Iniesta.

He will be a barca player next season. Im so confident im reserving my 2008 top, with 20 and Fabregas on the back :D

Ok lets take it slowly.

Its

Not

Going

To

Happen

Arsenal dont want it, Cesc doesn't want it.

End of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom