[Football] Giuseppe Rossi

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Why oh why did Fergie have to sell him? :(

Five goals in La Liga already, if he can score there and in Serie A he could score plenty in the Premier League. I have a feeling this is going to be up there with buying Tiabi and selling Stam as Fergies biggest mistake. :(

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I thought it was a stupid thing to let him go, the moment I heard Ferguson had sold him.

But if Rossi really wanted to go, and Fergie didn't feel he could give him any time on the pitch yet, maybe he was out of options. Should've put him out on a loan, if he would've agreed with that.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sounded like he wanted first team football and with Rooney Tevez and Saha he might not have liked his chances, but with injuries he stood a good chance of making his mark. I though he looked dangerous in the u21 cup and was not looking forward to seeing him vs Arsenal.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
9 goals in 14 Serie A games, 5 goals in 7 La Liga games. That is world class form to be honest, if he keeps this up I can see the likes of Juve/Milan/Inter coming in for him before long. Hopefully United did indeed insert an option for us to buy him back at a fixed price as the reports suggest.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Dont worry, Fergy made sure there was a buy-back clause in his contract when he was sold. :eek:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
we need a target man!

rossis 5ft 9 :(

hes not a bad player at all, and he does score goals (though i see you didnt mention newcastle, albeit he didnt get THAT much of an oppertunity)

i still want that zigic lad- who i saw is now at roma!dont care if he cant play football, as long as he can jump a bit and head the ball he'd get 15 goals a season and at least 10 assists just from flick ons the way united play :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom