[Football] Game of the year?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spurs 4 - Chelsea 4

What a cliffhanger of a game that was. I need my blood pressure tablets after that, especially when Berbatov should have scored the winner.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Horrific on our part.

At 1-3 i thought we had it wrapped up but then Grant started making terrible substitutions.

Conceding 3 goals from set pieces is an absolute joke, you don't win the title giving away the lead 3 fucking times in a game :(

Credit to Ramos though - he's done amazing things with that team.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Horrific on our part.

At 1-3 i thought we had it wrapped up but then Grant started making terrible substitutions.

Conceding 3 goals from set pieces is an absolute joke, you don't win the title giving away the lead 3 fucking times in a game :(

Credit to Ramos though - he's done amazing things with that team.

hes also done alot of poor things, check their league position. With that team they should be 4th. They havebetter players than Liverpool

leviathane

Part of the furniture
he joined em when they were shit, he's made em go pretty much from strength to strength.

Corran

Part of the furniture
watching highlights as watched united match... but how the hell cashley stayed on the pitch i dont know.. horrific tackle :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
watching highlights as watched united match... but how the hell cashley stayed on the pitch i dont know.. horrific tackle :(

Aye just watching that, should have been a nailed on red card.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Aye just watching that, should have been a nailed on red card.

FA have said they will take to action over it because the REF booked him. Gutless wonders the FA refuse to over rule a ref even though eveyone knows it was bad.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If the FA acted retrospectively on every game Eboue would be exiled from football ;):p

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
The tackle alone should have been a red card. But the ref should have had the bottle to send him off for Coles reaction to being given a yellow.

Yet again the big players at the big clubs get away with it.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
best football game of the year is pro evo! :p

That match was fucking annoying. I've finally concluded that Grant is shit, every tactical substitution he makes is questionable. We may have done fairly well this season but i think thats more the players than anything else.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Was saying to Cockdax last night apparently Lippi would take a job in England if he was offered it - would be a sound choice IMO (if he could speak english :p)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He should have been sent off for acting like a prick afterwards.

Lampard, Terry and Drogba should record a public apology for their reactions also, they had the audacity to claim Cole got the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom