[Football] Fkin lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
top 6 in the championship maybe :p

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Seriously getting pissed off hearing/reading about this Newcastle hype, in todays papers you got some twat in the mirror saying they will sign King and Berbatov, another paper has them signing Carrick.

I mean nevermind getting in the top 6 then should be happy with a top half finish, as again last nights performance against Bolton was boring as shit.

Keegan has a massive job to turn that shower around.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
the top six finish is within the next 2 seasons which is doable with the right buys, bolton game was an anti-climax but missing 4 players coz of the african nations cup and 3 midfielders suspended then to top it off viduka pulled out of the squad with an injury kinda sums up the way things are going atm

Vladamir

FH is my second home
the top six finish is within the next 2 seasons which is doable with the right buys, bolton game was an anti-climax but missing 4 players coz of the african nations cup and 3 midfielders suspended then to top it off viduka pulled out of the squad with an injury kinda sums up the way things are going atm

It's not like Newcastle don't have a good squad. On paper they have very strong players in Owen/Martins/Smith/Viduka/Geremi/Given/Duff/Butt. I don't know what happens but as soon as these players have moved to Newcastle their career seems to slump completely.

You can buy good players but you can't make them play well together, something Newcastle appear to have struggled with for some time now.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
You can buy good players but you can't make them play well together, something Newcastle appear to have struggled with for some time now.

Sounds a lot like another team to me :england:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If you're referring to my boys in blue then our current league position with 8 of our first team regulars then you would be sadly mistaken would suggest otherwise :p

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Going off topic slightly, who thinks Man City have now been found out?

Start of season nobody knew how the new players would play together etc, but the last 5 or 6 games they have been crap.

Stop Elano and Petrov play and you stop City playing..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Same way with Arsenal tbh, you get at them and give them no time to play and they run out of ideas fast.

I still think they'll finish top 6 - Villa will start to fade off i think.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
If you're referring to my boys in blue then our current league position with 8 of our first team regulars then you would be sadly mistaken would suggest otherwise :p

Was talking bout our boys in white :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Same way with Arsenal tbh, you get at them and give them no time to play and they run out of ideas fast.

Not seen many arsenal games this year? the only time that has caused us to drop points was when we had 4 midfielders out. VS Newcastle and Mids Birmingham was not them out playing us more we were poor.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Not seen many arsenal games this year? the only time that has caused us to drop points was when we had 4 midfielders out. VS Newcastle and Mids Birmingham was not them out playing us more we were poor.

If they played ok n you played poor surely they outplayed you on the day?

Vladamir

FH is my second home

What about Portsmouth then?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

And United? Anderson barely let Cesc have a kick of the ball all game.

soze

I am a FH squatter
What about Portsmouth then?

We beat them 3 -1 at home.

What about Spurs Everton Villa Man Ciy ect and everyone else who tried and failed. Like Chel$ki first half they tried to get abou us and ended up losing then tried to play and could have won. It makes me laugh people say just get about us and we can't play. Maybe i should be happy people belive that then we can just lob the ball over them and score as well.

If they played ok n you played poor surely they outplayed you on the day?

Not really they were not great either one shot on goal one goal.

And United? Anderson barely let Cesc have a kick of the ball all game.

Did Man U win that game? No it was a draw we got a draw against a team that spent £70mil in the summer and are considered to be the best in England. Whats your excuse you had to get in around us to stop us playing how comes you didn't win?

J s p

Loyal Freddie
We beat them 3 -1 at home.

What about Spurs Everton Villa Man Ciy ect and everyone else who tried and failed. Like Chel$ki first half they tried to get abou us and ended up losing then tried to play and could have won. It makes me laugh people say just get about us and we can't play. Maybe i should be happy people belive that then we can just lob the ball over them and score as well.

Not really they were not great either one shot on goal one goal.

Did Man U win that game? No it was a draw we got a draw against a team that spent £70mil in the summer and are considered to be the best in England. Whats your excuse you had to get in around us to stop us playing how comes you didn't win?

You get a bit touchy when people state the facts about Arse don't you?

I will say this at the start of the season every man and his dog wrote you off when Henry was sold, you are proving people wrong by playing great football, but there have been games like the rest of the top teams where you have been poor, and no I cba naming them.

Another thing we have been down this road before on so many football sites, Utd did not spend out £70m in the summer..and if they did so what, money is there to be spent.

Wenger doesn't go down the spending route, but if you don't win anything this season thats 3 years in a row with no trophy..the media will have a field day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You get a bit touchy when people state the facts about Arse don't you?

I will say this at the start of the season every man and his dog wrote you off when Henry was sold, you are proving people wrong by playing great football, but there have been games like the rest of the top teams where you have been poor, and no I cba naming them.

Another thing we have been down this road before on so many football sites, Utd did not spend out £70m in the summer..and if they did so what, money is there to be spent.

Wenger doesn't go down the spending route, but if you don't win anything this season thats 3 years in a row with no trophy..the media will have a field day.

Of course i do im a fan, we are playing great football but we did that last year the difference between this and last year is we are getting results vs teams that beat or drew with us last year.

The Press can have a field day all they want Arsenal fan are not fickle anyone can see we are making progress if it takes another year it takes another year.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like Newcastle don't have a good squad. On paper they have very strong players in Owen/Martins/Smith/Viduka/Geremi/Given/Duff/Butt. I don't know what happens but as soon as these players have moved to Newcastle their career seems to slump completely.

Would argue that Given is still one of the best keepers out there really!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Definately, but he would do so much better at a bigger club with capable defenders in front of him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

A draw you scraped, if we hadn't been so sloppy infront of goal we would have been over the hill and far away. My point stands though, Anderson pressurised your BEST midfielder all game and stiffled Arsenal's midfield creativity, on your own ground at that. As someone else commented, if you get at the Arsenal midfielders you can take points, that has proven true on 4-5 occcasions this season.

Now let me say something else, United are susceptable to the exact same pressure on key midfielders. Both West Ham and Bolton proved that in the last 6 weeks or so. Against all 4 of the top teams if you shut the midfield down and concentrate for the full 90 minutes any of those top 4 sides can drop points and even be beaten.

Don't take that as a slight against Arsenal, as I have said many times I hold them in the highest regard for the way they play and they are not the only side with weaknesses. Right now you can't split United, Arsenal or Chelsea. Any of the 3 could beat the others on any given day. Not good for my blood pressure of course but absolutely fasinating none the less, a real 3 way fight that I reckon will go all the way.

Thank fuck the scousers are useless though, if Arsenal or Chelsea win the league I shall shed no tears but if Liverpool managed it I would seriously have to consider emigration or the life of a hermit! :D ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom