[Football] FA Cup weekend

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
regardless of the result, liverpool have conceded 2 goals vs a non league team :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Is this right that some Liverpool fans walked out when Havant went 2-1 up?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
On a side note, you got any thoughts on the signing of Di Santo? :p

Not sure yet - he's 6ft4 and quite nippy from some youtube stuff i've seen but only time will tell if he can hack it in the premiership. Probably won't see him play for a while yet as he doesn't speak any english and so on. Hopefully will come good though as he's only 18.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well hats off to Havant, I'd be embarrassed to show my face in public tomorrow if I was one of those Liverpool players, going behind twice to a non-league team is just shocking.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Holy shit, Sibierski just roxed the face off of Cech :eek:

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well with Spurs back 4, I will be very disappointed if Utd don't win today..

Himse

FH is my second home
lql liverpool were dire.

there isnt 4 top sides in the premier league anymore ;d

just 3 :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well that was harder work than what I thought, Utd didn't play well and spurs looked a threat on the break..

Our defence looks shit without Vidic :twak:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spurs played well but we were a bit more inventive and edged it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Our defence looks shit without Vidic :twak:

Wes Brown had a very poor first 70 minutes, was constantly running out of postition and made no effort at all to try cut out the cross leading to the Spurs goal. He redeemed himself somewhat by staying solid in the last 20 mins but I honestly couldn't give him more than 5 out of 10 for todays performance. Evra looked well off the pace as well, his passing was slow and he didn't see an awful lot of forward runs, I think he hasn't recovered well from the trip to Saudi.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Wes Brown had a very poor first 70 minutes, was constantly running out of postition and made no effort at all to try cut out the cross leading to the Spurs goal. He redeemed himself somewhat by staying solid in the last 20 mins but I honestly couldn't give him more than 5 out of 10 for todays performance. Evra looked well off the pace as well, his passing was slow and he didn't see an awful lot of forward runs, I think he hasn't recovered well from the trip to Saudi.

eevra was awful in defence as always, slow of the mark today, didnt play the angles and constantly out of position. Luckily spurs couldnt take advantage more then once.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
eevra was awful in defence as always, slow of the mark today, didnt play the angles and constantly out of position. Luckily spurs couldnt take advantage more then once.

Blame me brought him into my dream team yesterday, that was his worse performance of the season.

On the plus side side was good to see the return of Scholsey, and a sign of a good team is to win playing badly.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Not mention Ronaldo getting on the score sheet more than once AGAIN :p

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Citeh 2-0 down after 25 mins - quality!

Season over in January..normal service resumes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bryan Robson doing what he does best, beating the blue bastards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom