Football: Copa America

J s p

Loyal Freddie
You guys been watching this? 18 goals so for in the quarter-finals lol

Any players you have been impressed with?

That guy Castillo for Mexico looks pretty good, found out today his permit was turned down trying to sign for Utd.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You guys been watching this? 18 goals so for in the quarter-finals lol

Any players you have been impressed with?

That guy Castillo for Mexico looks pretty good, found out today his permit was turned down trying to sign for Utd.

Yep United were sniffing around him in January, I don't see how they can not give him a work permit considering he is a full international.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Yep United were sniffing around him in January, I don't see how they can not give him a work permit considering he is a full international.

Why should a footballer deserve a work permit more than anyone else?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Why should a footballer deserve a work permit more than anyone else?

Don't ask me to justify the work permit system as it is because that isn't what I was questioning and I don't have alot of faith in it anyway.

Now back on topic, Castillo is a full international with about 12 caps in the last 6 months. He has also been playing in Europe (Greece) for some time now. To my knowledge that qualifies him to play here.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Don't ask me to justify the work permit system as it is because that isn't what I was questioning and I don't have alot of faith in it anyway.

Now back on topic, Castillo is a full international with about 12 caps in the last 6 months. He has also been playing in Europe (Greece) for some time now. To my knowledge that qualifies him to play here.

He has to have played 80% or 60 % not sure of his nations senior matches in the last 12 months. Or you have to prove he is a exceptional talent like you did for Anderson.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Soze

You seen that Liverbore have made a bid for Babel?

I thought he was heading to you lot..

soze

I am a FH squatter
On arseblog.com it reports Babel has told Duch media he will stay where he is this year to get more experiance and he will sign for Arsenal next year. Don't know how true it is.

But as some arsenal fans have said if Wenger plans on playing RVP as left wing with the new guy and Adeb up front Wenger might not want Babel. But if thats the case we still need another Striker with the African Cup of Nations.

Corran

Part of the furniture
He has to have played 80% or 60 % not sure of his nations senior matches in the last 12 months. Or you have to prove he is a exceptional talent like you did for Anderson.

You need to have played 75% of international matches in the past 2 years that you are eligable to play.

That means if 12 games played in 2 years and you fit for all then you need to have played in at least 9 games.

If 12 games played but you were injured for 4 games, then you were eligable for 8 games. This means you need to have played 6.

You can take it to appeal if you have not qualified, and the most successful arguement that can be used is that a player is too young to have achieved what is necessary however they will improve the level of football in the league. This arguement has been used successfully in the case of Park ji-sung and Anderson by Manchester United.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom