Football: Chelsea

gohan

FH is my second home
Here is your first line again

ye its called sarcasm..... fucking hell

im saying how can i be a glory hunter when i chose not to support a "local" team that are infact more succsessfull than the team i support

soze

I am a FH squatter
We only have ourselves to blame if we do lose points.

I would not worry the FA did not have the balls to dock West Ham points so i cant see them giving another team the league by docking you points.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Firstly about the match.

For the first time I actually going to give credit to Chelsea. They fought really well in that second half and if Drogba had played then they would have won that I feel. Unlucky folks.

Lets hope Wednesday game now doesnt come about injury people so they miss the Cup final :p Not that i think it will. Can actually see a few players on each side getting a bit of a rest.

Utd and Everton cleared of any wrongdoing, unlucky Chelski.

Aye been cleared, but i bet there was a verbal agreement. Utd probably stated they would only make it permanent then if they agreed to it, else they would need to wait till the end of the season. And though nothing on paper it was honoured. But, either way Howard wouldnt have played so see little difference there anyways.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
First and foremost, suck my balls Arsenal :p

Butcherouz epitomised why he hasn't started at CB since february, if a shirt tug, knee in the back wasn't enough, lets push over Baptista for good measure. He'll be the first person out the door in June.

Other than that, what a game. That should be how Chelsea play every game, just flooding the box and pouring everyone forward, me and my mate in the pub were going crazy. After we scored you couldn't tell we were playing with 10 men.

Unlucky for Cole to be offside, but offside it was. And finally, Fabregas is a little spanish c*nt. The sooner he pisses off out of english football the better :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
First and foremost, suck my balls Arsenal :p
The sooner he pisses off out of english football the better :p

But your not bitter :) could not even make the title run in Interesting

And secondly you just wish you could buy Cesc and hes going nowhere for 8 years :p Well 7 now

Vladamir

FH is my second home
But your not bitter :) could not even make the title run in Interesting

And secondly you just wish you could buy Cesc and hes going nowhere for 8 years :p Well 7 now

I'd rather eat my own scrotum than see him in a blue shirt.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'd rather eat my own scrotum than see him in a blue shirt.

Any team would take a player of his class at only 20 years old.

And the fact he hates Fat Frank makes me rate Cesc evenmore. Great at football and hates that over rated turd to boot ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Any team would take a player of his class at only 20 years old.

And the fact he hates Fat Frank makes me rate Cesc evenmore. Great at football and hates that over rated turd to boot ;)

Lunging in with a two footed tackle every time means he's great at football?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lunging in with a two footed tackle every time means he's great at football?

Well you seem to like Essein and Mikel and they both like a 2 footed lunge. And i saw Cesc do it once yesterday not every time he had the ball.

But yes a 2 footed lunge everytime Lampard passed him or even when drogba had the ball would make me like him even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom