Football: Chelsea

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Up to you now guys, win or title is going back to Old Trafford :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Will be a big game. Heres to hoping we do win so Utd can't put out a second string team on Wednesday.

We probably won't win the title, but at least it's been a season of twists and turns.

gohan

FH is my second home
Will be a big game. Heres to hoping we do win so Utd can't put out a second string team on Wednesday.

We probably won't win the title, but at least it's been a season of twists and turns.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH wheres your season gone? where your seanson gone! wheres your season gone?

gohan

FH is my second home
Mickey Mouse = cockney for scouse

So selfpwned tbh

well it's not.... just cos you can make it ryhme doesnt make it rhyming slang

an scousers dont win cups they steal them

gohan

FH is my second home
i wont take ryhming slang advice from a dirty northen scummer!!!! be gone from my sight

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Atleast you got Carling Cup Vlad :fluffle:

And we got a big match ahead of us! Will be a great game hopefully :)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Even though Liverpool won the Euro cup a few years back, and have a chance at this years one, I dont think any team in Europe will actually fear playing them. They never seem to play well when they win, they havent got any excitement about them, and above all, most teams usually fall asleep playing them, allowing them an easy victory.

I'll quote an old friend's saying about Liverpool. "If they were playing in my back garden, I would close the curtains".

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Says it all really

Glory Supporter, try supporting a team from where you live tbh

ive never understood this attitude tbh, especially these days when people move about so much... am i stuck supporting Brøndby just because i lived there? or stuck supporting Chelsea because thats 5 mins from where i live away from uni?

such a load of bull ^^

gohan

FH is my second home
Says it all really

ok ill support chelsea then shall i? or arsenal? cos thier both shit, liverpool win the leauge an cups FAR more than them too :S i dotn understand how supporting a team that doesnt win much can ever be considering glory hunting? ive supported them since i was like 4-5 cos my dad was from liverpool an he supports them, so from 1991 till 2001 you go find me a list of the hounors they won (ill give you a clue they won 2 whole cups) and even in the last 6 years they have only won 6 trophies an no leagues
and 3 of them were IN 2001

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Says it all really

People like you need to fuck off back to Victorian times.

Let's embrace technology/communications etc. - not fuckin use it as a way to symbolise someone's level of support for a club.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well its a much better end to the season than i expected, and its always nice to see the title handed to another team at stamford bridge :p

man UTD to be crowned prem champions at stamford bridge...thats got to hurt :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
ok ill support chelsea then shall i? or arsenal? cos thier both shit, liverpool win the leauge an cups FAR more than them too

How many times have liverpool won the premiership?? None you have not won the league for 17 years. You may have won it in the past but lately you have been a cup team.

Arsenal and Chel$ki have both won the premiership more than you so Liverpool must be really Shit.

well its a much better end to the season than i expected, and its always nice to see the title handed to another team at stamford bridge :p

man UTD to be crowned prem champions at stamford bridge...thats got to hurt :D

Man U last game is at home there is no chance they will get presented with the trophey at an away game if there is a home game later in the week.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
How many times have liverpool won the premiership?? None you have not won the league for 17 years. You may have won it in the past but lately you have been a cup team.

Arsenal and Chel$ki have both won the premiership more than you so Liverpool must be really Shit.

For a team the size of chelsea (they are a huge team even before abramovich) there honours for league wins sucks big time :(

chelsea have won premier twice? and old league 1 . once? not exactly a history to be proud of imo. as EVERY1 knows only reason chelsea done well in league last cple seasons is due to MASSIVE amounts of money thrown at club by the rusian.. otheriwse chelsea would be justa another watford or bolton :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
For a team the size of chelsea (they are a huge team even before abramovich) there honours for league wins sucks big time :(

chelsea have won premier twice? and old league 1 . once? not exactly a history to be proud of imo. as EVERY1 knows only reason chelsea done well in league last cple seasons is due to MASSIVE amounts of money thrown at club by the rusian.. otheriwse chelsea would be justa another watford or bolton :)

Chelsea have never been a big team.

soze

I am a FH squatter

Chel$ki were never a big team they have always been near the top 3 but if it was not for Abramovich they could have ended up just like Leeds they were is serious debt and risked going in to administration. So with out the money there is no chane Chel$ki would have won the league back to back imo

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Chel$ki were never a big team they have always been near the top 3 but if it was not for Abramovich they could have ended up just like Leeds they were is serious debt and risked going in to administration. So with out the money there is no chane Chel$ki would have won the league back to back imo

Maybe in the 90's they were near top 3, but check back to the 70's and 80's. As for the crowds they were a joke.

gohan

FH is my second home

ye read my post please.........

i said how can i be a glory hunter when liverpool WIN NOTHING

i live near london hence supporting chelsea or arsenal (both more succsesful in recent years than liverpool) would be acceptable.... so imo im doing the opposite of glory hunting

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe in the 90's they were near top 3, but check back to the 70's and 80's. As for the crowds they were a joke.

Yeah i was looking more at the Premiership years :) And even as back to back champions they still do not sell out the 35 000 Stamford Bridge :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
No Drogba or Cole for this game it seems, that heats it up a bit :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
No Drogba or Cole for this game it seems, that heats it up a bit :p

Think Cole is just scared of the abuse he will get for being a traitorious piece of scum :p Clearly there were meetings behind Arsenals back to get a deal set up and he doesnt want to face the music.

Still, Chelsea have got a strong team out, and I bet Drogba be playing on Wednesday if they do win today. None this "we hoping he fit for the cup final"

soze

I am a FH squatter
ye read my post please.........

i said how can i be a glory hunter when liverpool WIN NOTHING

i live near london hence supporting chelsea or arsenal (both more succsesful in recent years than liverpool) would be acceptable.... so imo im doing the opposite of glory hunting
Here is your first line again
ok ill support chelsea then shall i? or arsenal? cos thier both shit, liverpool win the leauge an cups FAR more than them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom