[Football] Chelsea Overhaul Coming?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Roman’s patience with dismal Chelsea snaps | the Daily Mail

Ok ok it's newspaper talk and its from the daily mail but it does make quite a few good points.

However i don't like the idea of an overhaul of the playing staff, we need to replace a few names but i think the majority of the squad put more than their fair share in, just a certain few who need to pull their weight or f'cough :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Who are realistic transfer targets tho Vlad?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
All depends on who leaves - we have a very complete squad at the moment that could do with a twink here or there but it really does depend entirely on who goes in the summer.

eksdee

FH is my second home
i think the problem at the moment is getting the best out of the players that are there. while i think people have been unfairly harsh on grant, i don't think he's really good enough.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
In smaller games he's been fine - the quality of the players as individuals has overcome any problems, but in big games against tactically more experienced managers we just hit a brick wall.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it. He has lost 2 league games since he took over. He loses a cup final and all of a sudden his position is under threat.

Anyway, I hope this is the beginning of the end for Chelski :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
It won't be the beginning of the end.

If you actually watched any of the games or followed the events then you'd realise theres more to it than just win/loss records.

Marc

FH is my second home
I don't get it. He has lost 2 league games since he took over. He loses a cup final and all of a sudden his position is under threat.

Anyway, I hope this is the beginning of the end for Chelski :)

LOL

Are you a wakefield wildcats supporter?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
didnt we just get a 100m transfer budger as well? queue the whine.

eksdee

FH is my second home
crisis? what crisis? :D

great performance today. the j. cole and ballack goals were fantastic. who said lamps and ballack can't play together?! ha.

the lampard red card has to get rescinded, absolutely ridiculous! i can see why he did it, but it needed to be two reds, or more like two yellows to be honest. it was barely even handbags.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Caught the goals earlier, Ballack and Joey's were hot stuff :D

Not the first time Chelsea have hit West Ham for 4 either with 10 men ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Red card wont be dropped, hell look at Lampards reaction to it, he didnt complain really (first time for everything) so that tells you something.

It depends what you see in it though... ie did he purposely try and put his studs up boa morte's arse? or was that just accidental as to getting up, the push was nothing but still unsporting behaviour. All depends on the ref.

That said, Boa should have got something as well as he kicked out following the studs up the arse.

And Chelsea seem to be.... lacking ideas.... when J.Cole aint playing. Yes he a player that doesnt understand what his other foot is, but at times he is purely inspirational and can still turn a defender in circles even without a left foot.

eksdee

FH is my second home
a player that doesn't understand what his other foot is? what the fuck are you on about. he has a solid left foot. just look at the goal he scored today for a perfect example.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chel$ki showing no matter what people say its still really open at the top Arsenal have another poor performance and the gap gets closer.

Today was really frustrating to me every time the Tongonator went up for a header a Villa player runs into him, I am not sure if its a foul or not but it seems wrong that they can knock him with out trying to get the ball. But as we did not get 3 points i have to moan about something.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Now now children play nicely :p

West Ham vs Chelsea (0-2) - Sapo Vídeos
[sapovid]GmfVDOQV6ddjZmy9M81z[/sapovid]

Hits that pretty well on the half volley for a player without a left foot Corran ;)

Talking more of the skill and dribbling side of his game. When it comes to hitting a ball with power along the ground then most people can do it (all be it with different degrees of accrucy). But yes it was a nice finish.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If what i just heard on Sky Sports is correct Fergie just made the quote of the season. "typical 7 minutes of injury time for Arsenal" I hope he said that with a smaile on his face :)

Marc

FH is my second home
A player of Fabregas's quality should of put his chance away with ease. Goalkeeper out of position, it was an chance to just stroke it into the net.

Take nothing away from Villa tho, O Neill has moulded them into a very difficult side to beat

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched MOTD, how the fuck Makelele wasn't sent off is beyond me, was a disgraceful challenge, then Lampard get's sent off for doing nothing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chek$ki up for a fine again? 4+ players round the ref for the yellow card its lucky money is no object :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom