Football: CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Indeed, though shame once again on a day we didnt play :p

Is good to get it back to old trafford, and I look forward to next season and hope we get our holding midfielder to complete the team.

Now lets see if we can make it the Double. :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Congratulations.

Although for the most part it wasn't the most exciting season, the last 6 weeks or so had the race really heated up, and we couldn't capitalise on your downfalls.

I'm not sure what'll happen on Wednesday, whether Man Utd will start resting players for the FA cup or if they'll be out there to try and dent our home record.

Eitherway the FA Cup is going to be one hell of a bloodbath and i can't wait for it :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Congratulations.

Eitherway the FA Cup is going to be one hell of a bloodbath and i can't wait for it :D

First of all: Thanks :)

Hopefully FA cup will be the big match as neither of the teams really have anything to play for wednesday ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
First of all: Thanks :)

Hopefully FA cup will be the big match as neither of the teams really have anything to play for wednesday ;)

Yeah, hopefully with the pressure off now it'll be a bit more exhibition style football, although the tenacity of the game could've been so much more if today went our way ;)

No Drogba and perhaps Cole for Weds though. Whether Drogba is genuinly injured or getting his batteries recharged for the final i'll never know. A.Cole i'm not so fussed about, Bridge is easily on par if not better as a replacement.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just got back from Old Trafford, very drunk atm :D

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh the beers were out in force tonight...

hey cHodAX, not seen you post for ages, are we going to see you on Granada Reports tmrw, grinning and staggering around like a fool??

Can't wait for the FA Cup final tho ... <stockpiles all the beer in Tameside>

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, hopefully with the pressure off now it'll be a bit more exhibition style football, although the tenacity of the game could've been so much more if today went our way ;)

No Drogba and perhaps Cole for Weds though. Whether Drogba is genuinly injured or getting his batteries recharged for the final i'll never know. A.Cole i'm not so fussed about, Bridge is easily on par if not better as a replacement.

Congrats Man U for the first time i wanted you to win this year Anyone but Chel$ki.

And Jose said today if this game would have meant more IE put you on terms with utd Drogba would have played so he will play the final for sure ;) Hes like JT dose not know when to take a rest

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ohh the beers were out in force tonight...

hey cHodAX, not seen you post for ages, are we going to see you on Granada Reports tmrw, grinning and staggering around like a fool??

Can't wait for the FA Cup final tho ... <stockpiles all the beer in Tameside>

Yep, just look for the fat mancunian Tom Cruise and ye shall find me! :D

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well life feels real good this morning :)

Credit to Chelsea for pushing us all the way from October, but god this title feels real sweet.

Mainly for the Utd supporters who wrote the team and SAF off in the last few years.
The Ruud selling, Ronaldo/Rooney incident in world cup. Everyone i spoke to said we had no chance of winning anything.

Finally that was for you Ballack who said Utd were going downhill, have some of that.

Looking for one final push now and go on to do the double :)

Keitan

Banned
Well life feels real good this morning :)

Credit to Chelsea for pushing us all the way from October, but god this title feels real sweet.

Mainly for the Utd supporters who wrote the team and SAF off in the last few years.
The Ruud selling, Ronaldo/Rooney incident in world cup. Everyone i spoke to said we had no chance of winning anything.

Finally that was for you Ballack who said Utd were going downhill, have some of that.

Looking for one final push now and go on to do the double :)

WOULD OF BEEN A TRIPLE IF U HAVNT GOT OWNED BY MILAN HAHAHA

Keitan

Banned
yes, it would have been, because we would have gone on to own Liverpool, thanks for telling us that :)

not really! id say liverpool are the best team in europe atm they play so good in CL its amazing :) compare it to man u run :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
not really! id say liverpool are the best team in europe atm they play so good in CL its amazing :) compare it to man u run :)

Best cup team in europe maybe but seeing as you got owned by Fulham on Saturday they must be a better team than you ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
*yaaaaaay*
Am looking forward to the FA Cup. Hope we can give Chelsea a good thrasing!

Keitan

Banned
so what we got beaten by fucking fulham and we got beaten by pompy.. we put 13 year olds on lol.... all teams lose....

soze

I am a FH squatter
so what we got beaten by fucking fulham and we got beaten by pompy.. we put 13 year olds on lol.... all teams lose....

Thats a lie the best football team in Europe have not losta single game this year and are the champions of Europe.

Thats right the Arsenal Ladies have won 6 cups including the 4 major ones this year and have not lost a league game.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Keitan shut up really, i am a ardent Liverpool fan but you just drag our fine name through the mud on these forums with the shit you spout. We are no way near the best team in Europe, perhaps ONE of the best CUP teams in Europe. Untill we sign a striker in the mould of Drogba, Henry, Rooney, Van Nistelroy ie someone who scores a lot of goals Liverpool will never be the best. Benetiz' savy in Europe has carried us to two Euro finals, but we simply dont have the players to win the league which is a far more significant acheivement imo. Congratz Man United, played really really entertaining football and definitely deserve to win the League.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Thats a lie the best football team in Europe have not losta single game this year and are the champions of Europe.

Thats right the Arsenal Ladies have won 6 cups including the 4 major ones this year and have not lost a league game.

Another walkover game for them today, least the european one recently actually put them up against decent opponents for a change.... should send your actual team (the men) to train with these women, they know how to put the ball into the back of the net which your guys could seriously do with learning :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Keitan shut up really, i am a ardent Liverpool fan but you just drag our fine name through the mud on these forums with the shit you spout. We are no way near the best team in Europe, perhaps ONE of the best CUP teams in Europe. Untill we sign a striker in the mould of Drogba, Henry, Rooney, Van Nistelroy ie someone who scores a lot of goals Liverpool will never be the best. Benetiz' savy in Europe has carried us to two Euro finals, but we simply dont have the players to win the league which is a far more significant acheivement imo. Congratz Man United, played really really entertaining football and definitely deserve to win the League.

Well said and good luck in the Champions League final, I will be supporting Liverpool for one night only :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Another walkover game for them today, least the european one recently actually put them up against decent opponents for a change.... should send your actual team (the men) to train with these women, they know how to put the ball into the back of the net which your guys could seriously do with learning :p

I think half of the premiership should have watched that game and the refs the tackles ere blood and thunder but they all just got on with it :) Some of the guys in the premiership should be ashamed watching the girls ride tackles that would see them getting treatment :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Vs Fulham

Reina
Arbeloa
Paletta
Hyypia
Insua (Finnan)
Pennant (El Zhar)
Alonso
Sissoko (Kewel)
Fowler
Bellamy

Bar Paletta, Insua and El Zhar they're all first team players.

Vs Portsmouth

Dudek
Arbeloa
Hyypia
Paletta
Insua
Sissoko (El Zhar)
Alonso
Zenden
Gonzalez (Pennant)
Fowler
Bellamy

Same as above.

Talk more shit you little scouse prick :)

gohan

FH is my second home
keitan really does make me embaressed to be a liverpoll fan on these forums

and ye we need a pro striker :p should never of sold owen but he's always injured anyway, aparently liverpool are top of the running to sign torres

Lethul

FH is my second home

oh, so you finally managed to win vs Umeå ? :worthy:
i guess they won to much the last couple of years, everyone get "tired" of winning to much. But still apparently it was the ref that decided the umeå-arsenal game to arsenal favour :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom