Football: Arsenal 2 - 2 Man Utd

Rubric

Part of the furniture
2 of our biggest games this season show us to have good resolve, could have won both matches. Happy with the 2 points to be honest.

Might let someone else come up and challenge us. A 2 horse race between Arsenal and Utd is exciting but i like to see a few more teams in the mix.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Chelsea are back on track now - although all 3 teams are in very good form atm so it's hard to see where points will be dropped. Christmas will be pivotal imo.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
too early in the season to tell, wait til christmas, and if all 3 teams still going strong it's gonna be a good fuckin season to watch :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
simply fuck off yea

maybe arsenal had more possesion but they did absolutely sweet FA with it

2 nice pieces of football got united 2 goals

2 goal line scrambles kept arsenal in it

who was the home side again?

I genuinely expected alot more from arsenal, they were easy to contain, and the goals they scored were wank

was an alright game for a neutral but united deserved the win, arsenal were poor defensively and looked about as dangerous as mary poppins going forward

sorry, just back from pub but, we deserved the win, was fairly irate when that last goal "counted"

least I can happily say united looked better and will win the league this year, no doubt about that

Nice to a sober impartial observation on it ;) Not sure you watched the same game - Fabs goal was hardly a goal mouth scramble, he sloted in from 6 yards but picked his spot well. As for the second it was a volley from beyond the back post. Arsenal also hit the post twice and you nearly scored an own goal. Defensively Man Utd were better organised and nice to see Ferd have a good game for once.

Why would the last goal not count? It was yards behind the line, Van der Sap was in the netting!

Good game to watch, Arsenal had good possession but tried to walk it in far too often. Vidic on Hleb was lucky not to have a pen against him, seen plenty like it given. Anderson was a twat and should been given red several times over. Hate seeing any players asking refs to get the card out and he took it to a whole new level.

All in all 2-2 was probably fair result from two teams who try to play decent attacking football.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Also another quiet suprising fact Eboue didn't try to cheat for once? Unless I blinked.

Unlike Ron who still goes down quicker than a $5 whore under the lightest of challenges. Pity he plays like that as he is such a great player.

Gamah

Banned
Who gives a fuck..

Portsmouth 4 - 1 Newcastle <o/

Anyone got a link to the Pamarot goal?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Who gives a fuck..

Portsmouth 4 - 1 Newcastle <o/

Anyone got a link to the Pamarot goal?

I was listening to that on the way back from the arsenal game i though the commentator was taking the piss :) 1er2er3nil and we are 15 minutes in :)

Not because i think pompy are shite but because Newcastle are solid at home.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The red faced man out with some shit in media again surprisingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom