Football: Anelka to chelsea

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
man utd should buy Jones from Sunderland tbh. He's been quite good everytime I've seen him, and he's tall.

Not a bad call, with the supply United could feed him the bloke could turn out to be a star.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
AND SOMEBODY BUY KERLON!!!
thx
I want to see how he's doing in european football with his seel stuff :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
somebody buy Zlatan! :) i dont like Serie A but he is my favorite player :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Not a bad call, with the supply United could feed him the bloke could turn out to be a star.

I`ve told you ( and most the Sunday papers seemed to agree) that berbatovs your next man up front. I have inside info :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
We missed out on the best player to replace him though in Anelka and allowed him to go to our strongest rivals. Chelsea just became second favourites to win the league in my eyes, they may well have found the missing link to get them into a Champions League final as well.

I wonder why it is people overlook Arsenal its a two hourse race Chel$ki Manure yet Arsenal came through a difficult December top of the league desite 3 away games with 5 midfielders out injured. :)

And Man U showed no class vs Newcastle fancy scoring 6 in the second half its not sportsman like and makes goal difference a right arsehole :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wonder why it is people overlook Arsenal its a two hourse race Chel$ki Manure yet Arsenal came through a difficult December top of the league desite 3 away games with 5 midfielders out injured. :)

And Man U showed no class vs Newcastle fancy scoring 6 in the second half its not sportsman like and makes goal difference a right arsehole :p

I am not overlooking Arsenal in the slightest, I think they have a great chance of winning it. I just think that with United and Chelsea having deeper squads it slightly favours them over the course of the next 5 months. There is very little between all 3 though, that is for sure. Liverpool on the otherhand are still a long way short and the Klinsmann revelations released today cannot help morale as alot of the spanish speaking players must be wondering what the hell is going on. If they aren't careful I can see them slipping into 5th or 6th, they need to get all this bullshit under control asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom