Fools Bow encounter

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
There are contradicting informations on the availabls sites.
Simple question: Does harpys flying over the water mean that the encounter is up (i.e. it´s not up when there are no harpys)?

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
I believe you are right. When the harpies are on the wing and a prayer above the water, the encounter is up.

How you get it is down to you, it can drop quickly, it can take ages. I was lucky enough to have a matter cabby with me that nuked and DoT'd the crap out everything and mine dropped. Don't think there is much style or grace to this enounter tbh.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
a little while back..before patch, someitems wp'd on harpies, so some ppl shot those harpies out of the sky as well.. sometimes it ended up without harpies flying above the sea.

The only two things i know off Fools Bow is

harpies will be circling above the sea and the Octopuss that had the highest probability of dropping it will have a wierd behavioural patter... it will flee when attacked..make sudden speeding movements etc..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Harpies mean the encounter is up.

When I did it, I was just swimming past and saw them flying, dived down, killed a mob, bow first time :p

btw, you don't auto get the arti or credit, pick up ALL loot dropped by mobs you kill - this gets you the credit.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
and the Octopuss that had the highest probability of dropping it will have a wierd behavioural patter... it will flee when attacked..make sudden speeding movements etc..

Yeah, that´s what they say on VoS. Then again, they say that this is nonsense, the octo is random and doesn´t act strange at all. /shrug

Anyways, thanks all :)
Seems like I need to check the area more frequently.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
/agrres with Eggy. Was spinning around oneday in ToA (homesick from work) bored out of my mind. Swam passed the octypussy and looked for one that acted strange (close to bottom). Gave him 6 earth pets and he actualy tried to run but pets easily got the best of him. Got cerdit and bow WHEN I PICKED up loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom