Fooking chestpain!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
It´s weekend... and sure enough, I got that bloody chestpain again. It all started a couple of years ago. I suddenly had this stinging, grinding pain right in the center of my chest, about 2 inches above the lower end of the sternum. Feels as if my chest is caught in a bar clamp. It usually lasts a couple of hours with changing intensity, then disappears.
Went to a couple of doctors, but nobody was able to find anything. Heart, blood vessels etc. are ok. They said it´s a stress symptom, but it ALWAYS comes at the weekend, preferably Sunday when it´s chillax time. Others said it´s a lack of magnesium, but I´m drinking magnesium-drinks on a regular basis. GRRRR!
Sorry for the QQ. Had to get this off my chest... (muhahaha).
Anyone else having this?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I sometimes get this after drinking cider drinks.

It's a sort of an indigestion(for me i think), so i'd suggest asking a doc to check for something like that.

When you get it, try some antacids(sp?) and if it helps, well, presto, you got something to report.

Milk could do the trick too.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
not me personally but my friend got really bad chest pains and was told anything like that get straight to A&E and not to try second guessing it. She was told it was from inflammation of the tissue around her lungs because she'd had an infection but they still said not to take chances and to come in if any more happened.

Take care man, don't just ignore it!!!

*calls Thorbulance*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I had that
went through loads of tests (blood, stool, liver, kidney, ECG, cholestorol - the lot)
turned out to be excess acid

get yourself down the vets - they'll send you to the hospital for tests - get them done (blood tests you'll be in & out in 10 minutes; ECG is a seperate appointment - takes 5 mins; stool sample - I won't go into detail - but good luck with that one !!!) - don't fuck around with chest pains

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tumblr_kxfdp46Fii1qzpwi0o1_400.gif

:(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
half starving woman / half twig

poshAP_450x300.jpg

no wonder David was shagging behind her back

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How to make your own Posh spice

Ingredients:
2 grapefruits
4 twigs
knife
sticky tape

2vcu9fq.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
not of my own free will though! it's the uuuuuuuurges :eek6:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Thanks for the replies. The acid thing is something I definitely need to check out. I know that you shouldn´t ignore chestpain, but like I said, I have this for years now and went through a lot of checkups, so by now it has become a "SIGH, not that again....yeah, yeah, get over it already" thing. It´s bloody annoying.

@posh: It´s a sad case. Or, as the less sensitive people on the internet use to say: bitch needs a sammich!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the sad thing is she actually had quite a cute, pretty face when she weighed a bit more, she was a bit puggy but that was cute when she laughed rather than that horrible pouty scowl she always wears these days :(

Thor, I hope it goes away soon matey, /hugs xxx

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol @ your neg rep comment, dori

Why the sarcasm? We have clearly established, from previous arguements, that I am much more intelligent than you. I am an educated person, so I know about these issues.

I don't expect anything else from you Dori. Keep up the good work. You'll be banned in a few days anyway. Looking forward to your 10th good-bye forever post. LOL

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
In simple terms.

Fuck off Dorimor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom