Fooking BT

soze

I am a FH squatter
I got a £250 bt bill today i asked them to move my broadband connection from one phone number to another on the same account, they said yeah no problem and best of all it would be free.

Now they have charged me 7 month of broadband to end my contract on the original number and charged me a new connection fee on the new number.

Conclusion im going to move all my email address away and ditch these twats as soon as possible, i have normally stuck up for them but after the month i have had in work with them stealing customers email address i will follow the advice i give to customers and go to demon :)

Sorry had to rant :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
BT are ***** for doing that kind of thing, even though they are legally obliged to tell you that to change your ADSL line to another means ending your current contract and incurring any implied penalties the bastards do not inform you and let you find out when the bill drops through the door. I moved to Aquiss a month ago, best move I ever made. If I didn't have to have a BT line to get my ADSL with Aquiss I would fuck BT right off.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh we have found them fine, we had a total nightmare with ntl so moved to bt and our line went down last week so b2 reported it roughly thursday/friday and they sent someone out on sunday morning to check whether it was an internal or external fault, then someone came and fixed it on monday at about noon. With ntl you get a fault and you cant report it, its physically impossible, you can no communicate with anyone from the firm.

however i shall keep my eyes peeled for this sort of shinannegen and if anything untoward happens i shall deliver a swift arse kicking.

[edit: just realised we signed on to that home hub thingy so are stuck with bt for another year no matter what, fingers crossed chaps]

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:
tbh we have found them fine, we had a total nightmare with ntl so moved to bt and our line went down last week so b2 reported it roughly thursday/friday and they sent someone out on sunday morning to check whether it was an internal or external fault, then someone came and fixed it on monday at about noon. With ntl you get a fault and you cant report it, its physically impossible, you can no communicate with anyone from the firm.

however i shall keep my eyes peeled for this sort of shinannegen and if anything untoward happens i shall deliver a swift arse kicking.

[edit: just realised we signed on to that home hub thingy so are stuck with bt for another year no matter what, fingers crossed chaps]

They have been fine for me for 4 years but this would have been a £250 bill coming from my account 4 days befor xmas instead of the £40 noramlly.

I sent a arsekicking email to corprate complaints sometimes bussines have pearks :) and i have been told it has all been sorted and i will only be billed the normal. However my account online still says £250 so i think some one it lieing to me.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
soze said:
They have been fine for me for 4 years but this would have been a £250 bill coming from my account 4 days befor xmas instead of the £40 noramlly.

I sent a arsekicking email to corprate complaints sometimes bussines have pearks :) and i have been told it has all been sorted and i will only be billed the normal. However my account online still says £250 so i think some one it lieing to me.
i would leave it a day or 2 to see if the change goes through
corporate complaints "sorting it" usually means thye sent a e-mail to the relevant department :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
sometimes computer systems need to tic over automatically so next bill date it will have reset, thats what my 02 account is like

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I work for BT and a guy in the office had this happen to him (FFS he works on the dial up internet section) I'll see if there's a loop hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom