Food

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
1. Take a Crunchie bar, a bag of Maltesers, and a couple of bars of Milky Way.

2. Smash them up into little pieces

3. Mix with really soft ice cream of your chosen flavour

4. Eat.

Heaven

Rubric

Part of the furniture

4. Eat.

Heaven

Did you learn that at McDonalds?

That's just a McFlurry of the month recipe isn't it?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Thats why I've put on weight recently. Every time I went round to your mum's to fuck her she used to make me one.

Yeah she does that for all the kids that are shit in bed. She feels sorry for them.

tierk

Part of the furniture
I gotta say the good old chip-butty still does it for me in a serious way. But i wont bother telling you about the stuff i eat over here as probably none of you apart from Hawkwind would get what i am on about :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I gotta say the good old chip-butty still does it for me in a serious way. But i wont bother telling you about the stuff i eat over here as probably none of you apart from Hawkwind would get what i am on about :D

It's just we don't find camel cock appetising :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy

I dont know about anyone else, but I'd be interested in hearing it Tierk - always good to know what to look out for if I find myself in you're neck of the woods :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Uff! I ended up having chilidogs twice last night, all of the rolls are gone :(

God they were tasty though! :D

Cant get home for lunch today :( so I've brought sammiches in! Whats everyone doing for eats today? I expect great things mind!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

4. Eat.

Heaven

Ice cream vendor called Marble Slab do exactly that. Not sure if they are in UK but defo recomend it, way better than Baskin Robins. Not blended, it's crushed and folded into the ice cream. My nippers fav.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Some nice Tabbouleh, Mutabal, hummos, stuffed kebbeh, Fatayer (spinach), Shish Taouk and finally Umm ali for pud. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Some nice Tabbouleh, Mutabal, hummos, stuffed kebbeh, Fatayer (spinach), Shish Taouk and finally Umm ali for pud. :)

What sort of things are involved with those sorts of foods Hawk? Mutabal sounds nice for some reason :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Only one thing a KEA man can say in this thread....

BACON!!!!

:kissit:

Laddey

FH is my second home
full-english-breakfast.jpg

istockphoto_1181137_bacon_and_egg_sandwich.jpg

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
What sort of things are involved with those sorts of foods Hawk? Mutabal sounds nice for some reason :D

Sounds like mutant.... :p

Spinachs, carrot and integral pasta + sliced tomatoes + fresh cheese (preferible ricotta) + olives + bits of tuna fish sauced with a mix of olive oil & modena vinegar & oregano

Makes my day

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Vindaloo - simply can't get enough of spicy curry.

Parmos obviously too. ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Dukat

Resident Freddy

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
mushy rice <3. the consistency and taste of well salted and boiled rice i could eat as is. else making risotto is one thing i really enjoy. near me we have this Iranian guy who cooks the best Iranian Risotto like thingie and this taste-alicious!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
crispy fried duck, cooked just right so its not dry is awesome also a big fan of caramelised potato's as they are so amazingly nice that i could eat kilo's of them and still be happy :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This thread is such a saviour on a hangover, so many marvelous ideas on how to cure the big nasty.

Mmm, noodles with after eight mints..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom