food poisoning mmmmm

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
weeeeelp managed to give myself food poisoning on monday evening. despite what I imagine to be normal with this, eg the spraying of disgusting liquids from both intake and outlet valves, I actually was somewhat frightened by how I felt : my body ached so badly that literally the slightest touch hurt.

By yesterday I'd spent so much time in bed that even that hurt 0o My muscles ached so much it was like having a mega flu, combined with severe headache and hayfever attack all at once. I literally stopped caring about anything except making it to the loo in time: I had to force myself to call in sick to work because I was so ill and apathetic that I couldn't/didn't remember how to work my phone or what the proper procedure was, and didn't even care what the consequences would be if I didn't let them know I was down for the count.

I had to force myself to drink water to not dehydrate too badly but I didn't want to ingest anything at all really. I made myself eat a slice of bread and cheese yesterday because I was feeling really dizzy and faint. Stood on my bathroom scales just now and I've dropped 3.5 kilos in two days!

Anyway, this morning I feel reasonably ok again: just had another slice of bread and cheese with a glass of water so hopefully am on the mend! Shocking stuff 0o

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I had something a while ago which ended with a trip to the hospital, it was bloody scary tbpfh. The doc didn't feel anything wrong so put it down to a "colic spasm". I couldn't stand, sit or lay in any position without crippling stomach pain.

Get well soon!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
What makes you so sure it was food poisoning man? Last time I had anything that bad it turned out to be severe case of Gastroenteritis, couldn't eat for 3 days without bring it back up and managed to lose half a stone in the process :sick:

TdC

well, there is that. I actually don't know one from the other by definition but tbh given the effect it had on me I felt well and truly poisoned :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Clearly a mutated rabies. Cure: shotgun to head.

Just to be on the zombiesafe side :whistle:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah you are clearly becoming a zombie. That 'slice of bread and cheese' was actually your neighbor's face

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Tummy AIDS it is.
Might be a Noro virus instead of the old food poisoning though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyway, this morning I feel reasonably ok again: just had another slice of bread and cheese with a glass of water so hopefully am on the mend! Shocking stuff 0o

I feel yas.

I visited India about 8 years ago for a couple of months. I'd done my best to avoid bugs and was perfectly fine until 3 days after I got home when I was struck down like that for a week. I was literally open both ends for 4 days and lost over a stone.

:(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It must be AIDS. No normal person ever gets ill this much, this often. Where is your immune system?

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Hope you get better soon TdC.
I've had food poisoning myself once, but nothing like that... ended up in the hospital for dehydration though :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It must be AIDS. No normal person ever gets ill this much, this often. Where is your immune system?
Bookies favourite is that Wij took it with him when he withdrew.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Be grateful it's not bum AIDS, at least you can sit down to cry!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Teeds I'm the same, I've been pissing out my arse for 24 hours now. I went to work because it seemed to settle down, but late morning after breakfast it started again.

Just back from the pan, my arse is red raw from wiping.

TdC

thanks for your support and well wishes, as well as putting my misery up on the facebook page for all to enjoy :eek:

GWS Big G! I went out for a walk today, just to the shops and back. Afterwards I was as knackered as if I'd run a marathon. Feel ok when sitting now though...standing am still dizzy. Total weight loss 4.5 kg 0o

Also, just now I farted for the first time since Monday and it actually WAS a fart, not a spray of foul smelling water. Result!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
thanks for your support and well wishes, as well as putting my misery up on the facebook page for all to enjoy :eek:

GWS Big G! I went out for a walk today, just to the shops and back. Afterwards I was as knackered as if I'd run a marathon. Feel ok when sitting now though...standing am still dizzy. Total weight loss 4.5 kg 0o

Also, just now I farted for the first time since Monday and it actually WAS a fart, not a spray of foul smelling water. Result!

I hate it when you have to go to the toilet to fart, just in case. Glad you're feeling better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hate it when you have to go to the toilet to fart, just in case. Glad you're feeling better.

Need more internet raging training, you'll learn to clench your butt tighter then a 16 year old nun in a whorehouse.

old.user4556

Well, I made the almost fatal mistake of squeezing a fart out thinking i'd be fine.

Pair of pants, straight in the wash.

I'm not at work today, which is annoying because I feel fine but I know i'll not be out the toilet at work and my boss doesn't want that.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The Lord Fred works in mysterious ways.

TdC

I'm not at work today, which is annoying because I feel fine but I know i'll not be out the toilet at work and my boss doesn't want that.

I've not been since Monday. I'm still freaked out as to how easily I went down for the count :(

as to the immune system comment...as of 12.30 NL time today I will finally know if this shit that's been bothering me for the past 10 years is hayfever or not. I fucking hope they have an instacure pill for this shit, you have no idea :-/

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I had salmonella poisoning a few years ago, my arse was sore for a week and my throat actually bled at one point. I had a call from the local health authority after my poo sample testing positive for it. They asked me where I had eaten for the past 3 days etc etc. When I asked what they would do about it the reply was
"We don't take action unless we get three reports from the same location or someone dies"
Norfolk Health Authority: reassuring people since 2008

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sydrik you should've sent them a letter saying "As a matter of fact i died from it, just felt it was my mortal duty to come back as a zombie to tell you of it."

TdC

bahs, I read the website wrong and have to wait till three :-/

old.user4556

Guh, I ate lunch about an hour ago, it took me an hour to get off the pan. That's nearly 48 hours, if it's still like this tomorrow night then I'm off to the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom