Food and Water?

Joker Bravo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
Been playing a few days now, realy having fun. Got a question though.
The pop up window that shows your wounds and damage, up top it says food and water. Do these suppose to be low, high, or midrange?
Do I need to eat or drink water to stay alive or what?
Also noticed on my map that I cannot name a waypoint that I create, not always but most of the time the window doesnt pop up so I can re-name it?
Anyone else have this problem?
Joker B.

rynnor

Rockhound
The Food/Drink monitor is for Chef Buffs - each bit of food will fill up a portion of the bar until your full - at that point you cant get any more buffs from food but luckily theres still Drink'n'Drugs!

Theres no need to eat and drink at all though - you can live quite happily without it.

On Waypoints its a bit buggy - its hit n miss whether you can name one or not but if you cant name one on the map you can use CTRL+D to bring up your datapad - newest waypoint will appear at the bottom - you can then highlight it and set the name - it always works from here.

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
dont do drugs they are bad !

Chef will cook u fine meals ;) and with the new changes coming up u all wish u had a bigger belly ;)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
There is nothing wrong with Neutron Pixie... aside from the puking and passing out. Uhm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom