Following people are banned from my mls.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Pavvar
Tsapis
Eyeball
Shanonon
Behema
Axortagos

Well considering all the help i put into the realm the least could you have done is help but watching us all die and then pulling danos is pretty low.

So ill drop one lower organise your own mls.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Lets see here, they take your Danos that has nothing to do with ML raids and you ban them? ok! :eek:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Well if they arnt going to help me give me a reason to help them ?

edit : yes i am very angry at the moment and it might seem toys have flown out the pram but it boils my blood that they stood there they didnt join the bg that i had up and said hang on we get you credit.

gobblet

Fledgling Freddie
It's simple, you give nothing to your realm, you get nothing in return. If people are going to do such things they deserve to be banned. :mad:

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
gogogo imo ban more ppl =) less LD's then :> even ban me if i get too drunk and start spammig the bg with homosexual bullshit about oklahoma :fluffle:

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Svettig said:
gogogo imo ban more ppl =) less LD's then :> even ban me if i get too drunk and start spammig the bg with homosexual bullshit about oklahoma :fluffle:

Id like to read that tbh

Minau

Loyal Freddie
They arent helping him, he aint helping them..
makes perfectly sense.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
No it does not make perfect sense. If they've chosen not to help you then it is their own choice, sure they might've to take the consequences, but if I see a group dying at Danos and got my own group ready I do not interfeer to help them either, I just wait until they whipe/suceed and then give it my try.
Plus, you've had this "Hersey & Artifacts" thread sometime ago, remember? This thread said you would not wait for others to set their group up if you arrive at an encounter, if you fail, that's life.
Quite honestly, it's ridiculous banning them from your MLraids for this reason, also because, as Helme stated, it's in no relation to your actual ML raids.

@The guys saying "He's helping them, why wouldn't they help him?" :

I don't know if you might have missed it, but he is not doing those ML raids without having his own profit. He 1) started to claim items, which I understand, but nevertheless, depending on what items it is it's a very decent profit, as he anounced he would possibly claim an item on the ML10 raid.
and 2) He's doing those raids mainly because him & his guildies need the ML's themselves.
The side-effect that he's helping a whole realm to get master levels is good sure, but he couldn't do it without the aid of the realm either.
I like Cavewarks raids etc, mostly due to the fact that he is a decent leader and very patient, but I wouldn't want to see it like he is the selfless guy or something ;)

It's just my two cents though, no offense or something, just how I see the situation.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
No it does not make perfect sense. If they've chosen not to help you then it is their own choice, sure they might've to take the consequences, but if I see a group dying at Danos and got my own group ready I do not interfeer to help them either, I just wait until they whipe/suceed and then give it my try.
Plus, you've had this "Hersey & Artifacts" thread sometime ago, remember? This thread said you would not wait for others to set their group up if you arrive at an encounter, if you fail, that's life.
Quite honestly, it's ridiculous banning them from your MLraids for this reason, also because, as Helme stated, it's in no relation to your actual ML raids.

@The guys saying "He's helping them, why wouldn't they help him?" :

I don't know if you might have missed it, but he is not doing those ML raids without having his own profit. He 1) started to claim items, which I understand, but nevertheless, depending on what items it is it's a very decent profit, as he anounced he would possibly claim an item on the ML10 raid.
and 2) He's doing those raids mainly because him & his guildies need the ML's themselves.
The side-effect that he's helping a whole realm to get master levels is good sure, but he couldn't do it without the aid of the realm either.
I like Cavewarks raids etc, mostly due to the fact that he is a decent leader and very patient, but I wouldn't want to see it like he is the selfless guy or something ;)

It's just my two cents though, no offense or something, just how I see the situation.

While I agree in part with what you said, I hate to say it, but I don't see any other people willing to lead all these ML raids. And Warky has gotta be the most patient guy I have actually met.

And while you say he has actually started claiming items (I know nothing of this since I was only on his ML1 raid) I can't say I blame him either, and tbh, he doesn't do it for profit, he'll only do it if he or one of his guildies needs that item, it doesn't go on his CM for 1billion dollar. Don't confuse Warky with the Farming whores out there, cause tbh, he is the most generous guy I have met for a long time in the game.

And thats just my 2cents =)

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
><

well i agree with this and that.. but still >< every1 can get mad at each other over Danos (GoV) most wanted arti on mid/exc since day 1 of toa.. all fight for getting this arti.. some ppl even try to ruin it for some1 who is getting it so they can do it after when they wipe.. alot of bad things that ive seen around that arti going on. But tbh it have nothin to do with the ML and u can never rly stop the thing around Danos. ppl are greedy and thats what happens ><

but ofc crap to see realm mates not helping when u are about to die ><

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
after sleeping on it maybe it is wrong to ban people from ml raids and i probbly wont but god i was so angry last night it wasnt that we failed it was that we couldnt get a chance to actually wait for him to move to the night time spot we had them lot basically following us to see what would happen.

We were trying to pull from the day spot and as its the first time in about 3 months that we have had a chance to do danos without the pre requisit Summon SM + bot + others.

We basically got two chances and when we finially worked out how to do it them whores moved in and took it. What upset us even more was it people from our own alliance that ran in we still need credit for a guild member for the chest and they didnt even offer to let us get it.

Frustrated and angry and heresy will be talking things over im sure in the next few days.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
right a few thing to say here first.
yes we do go out and do artifacts but if some oen all rdy going to do one we move on np.
at SoM we seem a group get wiped out and we rez and moved on didnt just charge in and steal to mob,maybe we should do but in our oppion its unsportman ship.
the group could of given a hand last night Warky open up a Bg as all ways dose for any one who need credit.(we didnt get offed that for credit from the other group)
but no the just left us to die wow so good for realm helping each other out hey.
we need one GoV for our skalds temp (thats me) and a 2nd one for one of our other Guild member after that we not do the arti again, unless some one was to ask for help , and that gose for most arits,if we can we would try help.

you say warkys only doing the Ml's so rest of our group can gte ML 8 onwards.
yes its true we need for 8 onwards but we didnt need the other 7 yet warky run all them.
he could of just tryed fr a Ml8 9 10 or we just w8 till they came about,
but no he's run the raids and been very patient.
even on ML3 the pain in the ass he went back and redid it aftre we droped 3.10 so them that had'nt got some pre recs done could get credit.

thing warky now asked he might claim are only things in one of our temp's
not to just go on the CM for stupid money.
we want to finish our temp and get out in to RvR and enjoy that part the game we nothere to try make the fast buck.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
just so people know i didnt remove anyone of the people from my bg raid only had 1 person actually apologise too me so this thread might as well be deleted.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm, Banning people for not helping with arti's. there's a novel concept. :touch:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
hmm, Banning people for not helping with arti's. there's a novel concept. :touch:

lol whats it got to do with u beno bwoy?:p

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:

Yeah come play with us Daffty, we'll giv u a nice SH cuddle :wij:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
Pavvar
Tsapis
Eyeball
Shanonon
Behema
Axortagos

Well considering all the help i put into the realm the least could you have done is help but watching us all die and then pulling danos is pretty low.

So ill drop one lower organise your own mls.

can you ban me aswell?! :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
no your welcome to join me on my rvr hunts just stand still and im sure you will be very very helpful btw if people actually read down you would have seen i didnt ban any from my mls infact tsapis was the only one that actually apologised the others were all <shrug> dont care.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a sore looser so I want them not to gain anything good.

Oh such a sad person. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom