Focus on : Blood

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Nice interview, and nice subject aswell ;) I remember the days where people used to think Blood was a high level mob in the frontiers :D Another memory of Blood was when I met him in Odins and his ass got zerged. I was so proud to see Bloods corpse, I actually took a screenie of me standing next to him:D
Good guy, good hunter, all in all, good!

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

now givf Hibbie plzzzzzzzzz

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Remember that aswell :) Blood camping HMG odins with a giant snowcrab in the doorway, and kiting down out entire group :p back when i played Cyrax the warden :touch: , him, death, and Dunderklumpen was the names all had heared and all had been killed by, the kings of Odins ;) great interview.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Do they take requests? I would like to nominate Flesh for an interview! :)

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the nice feedback, and thanks to kemor for handling it in such a professional manner, before i knew it we had been talking for over 1½ hour. :cheers:

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
Used to remember Blood at the odins milegates was always a laugh watching the kill spam.
Why o' why did Mythic nerf us so???

Nice interview.
:cheers:

Whitey rr4 l7 50 Hunter - Retired by Mythic

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes i agree both "interviews" has been really nice but ofc i like Bloods more beeing in my realm :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
nice interview, and I'm in one of the screenies too ! :D

sadly the good ol' times are over :(

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
very nice interview and agree on all that was said about sad times for stealthiers....but i can look back on old times too...they was fun :D

nicely done kemor and blood :) :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom