Focus Nerf

W

wuntvor

I think you'll find that nothing excal, or EU players for that matter, did or said changed the fact that a focus nerf was coming, so take it to vnboards imo.

but in truth, not one of us who genuinly enjoys the game and all its aspects, hasn't longed for this day :p

Nerf em and nerf em good imo :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Nol
I think you'll find that nothing excal, or EU players for that matter, did or said changed the fact that a focus nerf was coming, so take it to vnboards imo.

t'was a general whine/statement :D

F

Faeldawn

I hope all those tanks who have been screwed by the fins list in recent months boycot the list and let those greedy focus-pulling-have-lowbie-leaching fuckwits rot in hell.

Just my 2 cents.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by vintervargen
t'was a general whine/statement :D
oO ...

Mine was far more focussed and bossy though, so 10 points me IMO...

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Nol
oO ...

Mine was far more focussed and bossy though, so 10 points me IMO...

please dont hurt me mr.FD :<

C

censi

imo, maybe Full verdent animist turret pet with Animist spamming pb to hold aggro on Turret. then in step the PBAOE mages at 60% and finish off the fins/abys... this maybe the new pl...

A

asorek

Originally posted by cercela
btw also last patch notes they were giving stuff back to sauvages because they nerfed them too much...

and that is the biggest pile fo bullshit ive ever heard.. mackey only this week stated "Savages got off easy...he wanted to nerf them much more" to sit there and say theyre getting shit back is pure bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom