FOA Zoia

Aussie

Banned
vintervargen said:
Hardmode som+ip+slam+fz :eek:

I would trade it anyday for IP,FZ,Chain,AP3,Armor of Faith,Styleabsorb, insta mez/snare/DD's, resist chants, SoM & relics :eek:

vintervargen

Banned
Aussie said:
I would trade it anyday for IP,FZ,Chain,AP3,Armor of Faith,Styleabsorb, insta mez/snare/DD's, resist chants, SoM & relics :eek:

Soz, forgot stealth.

Regards,
Vintervargen

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
glad to see the Stander of FH is as high as ever :rolleyes:

anyway , give more 1vs1 fights. that's what i really like =)

just give me some time to lvl my arit's and i'll be back with a bang .. and some ale =)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Zoia said:
Oh, and the fight you talked about, Flimgoblin, was that the MoCing cleric?
Was kinda fun actually, being MoCed to death by a cleric. =)

aye crazy smitor by the name of Glamis :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:

Stealth >>>>> speed as a defence for soloers, unless you enjoy being insta lulled from clip range ofc.

Kagato said:
Don't, hitting you would be so much less satisfying then.

Shooting me with your xbow you mean? :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Hehe Yeah you had somekinda style absorb thingy + you put up somekinda AP or something since I did less damage on you then I did with my first hits. Got most of the artis I need in my inventory, but havent bothered levling them up yet.

Style absorb was my spear proc, thats the first time its ever actually been useful, normally the bloody thing wont proc till im already on 5% health left :( its a 50% style absorb which is laughable compared to other artifacts (for comparison I was hitting Zoia for -200 every single hit on style damage, my proc was only absorbing about 50 of your hits damage).

The normal absorb was my ml10 ability which im in love with :sex: :D

Of cause using it on you meant I couldn't use it in Zoia's fight :(

My only main advantage aside from my ml's is my stupidly high hit points, but anyone could get that if they bothered to cap it.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Stealth >>>>> speed as a defence for soloers, unless you enjoy being insta lulled from clip range ofc.

Shooting me with your xbow you mean? :p

You just wait till I have snap shot punk :flame:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
Style absorb was my spear proc, thats the first time its ever actually been useful, normally the bloody thing wont proc till im already on 5% health left :( its a 50% style absorb which is laughable compared to other artifacts (for comparison I was hitting Zoia for -200 every single hit on style damage, my proc was only absorbing about 50 of your hits damage).

The normal absorb was my ml10 ability which im in love with :sex: :D

Of cause using it on you meant I couldn't use it in Zoia's fight :(

My only main advantage aside from my ml's is my stupidly high hit points, but anyone could get that if they bothered to cap it.
Well, that might be because Hammer styles doesnt have so much style bonus like you polearm armsmen got.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I asked Nott(Chosen) if you had some style reduction thing up, since i remember you having that another time.
He said you did, so i used my Phoebus Harp. Really like that thing when i'm fighting classes with high growth rate styles. :)
Didn't help me, even though it absorbed +/-1000 total. =(

Next time i'll pop AP2 as well. :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
I asked Nott(Chosen) if you had some style reduction thing up, since i remember you having that another time.
He said you did, so i used my Phoebus Harp. Really like that thing when i'm fighting classes with high growth rate styles. :)
Didn't help me, even though it absorbed +/-1000 total. =(

Next time i'll pop AP2 as well. :p

Its only a proc not a charge and only lasts 1 minute, don't think it proc'd in our fight. I should of played it safe and used SB, would of stood a chance then when the damn shade added :(

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
With ToA & fair few ppl having ML's & arti's Ive found ppl have become rock hard at times, yer gotta be sneaky sneaky in trying to kill em now

I remeber shootting someone who had SoM proc up & ap3 running, a normal bow, which normally does bout 400~500 a shot did 7 dmg :( it really made me depressed

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
I remeber shootting someone who had SoM proc up & ap3 running, a normal bow, which normally does bout 400~500 a shot did 7 dmg :( it really made me depressed
oh and capped af, rox :cool:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
oh and capped af, rox :cool:

only got +34 af in my template but it all scales up to 928 af by the time im done with trinkets, or 1281 with SB up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom