FOA Severence

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

polkadot

Originally posted by lillagullan
guess those retarded zergers are back, now with backup 2fg eclipse, well done tonight, 2 am and 4fg camping milegates

You wanna lay off the Special Brew it's seriously effecting your vision.

T

tanq

guess those retarded zergers are back, now with backup 2fg eclipse, well done tonight, 2 am and 4fg camping milegates

you sure that wasn't 4fg severance and 4fg eclipse backup??

And another 8fg to camp the milegates??

O

old.windforce

nah it was 20 stealther pwning your keep :p

T

tanq

Originally posted by old.windforce
nah it was 20 stealther pwning your keep :p

Aye grats :)

didn't even get a chance to say lets go defend on /gu before it was gone.

O

old.mattshanes

Was too many hibs in emain but it happens:p not like there isn't too many albs ever anyway xD

Oh well, don't like emain anyway, mainly because it's just all tough fotm groups now from all realms :/

/waves
/goes back to pve:(

B

Bebopbo

Hate to piss on ya fire ;) but...
-It's emain theres no such thing as "no zergs" on any realm
-It wasn't 2am all over europe
-"retarded zergers are back" if you want to call 1fg of us sev's a zerg that is ;)
-Albs never zerg or camp MG's?
-PE never have backup or add?

As some of you have said before, it was un-expected add i guess ;)

It was Emain...it was an MG in Emain, doesn't take einstein to work out the formula here my friend ;)

I respect your guild for the way *most* of you guys play in RvR /wave Bibop :) , there has been exchanged words on these forums between our guilds etc :p but you spitting your dummy out because you were zerged/killed in Emain & then trying to say it was a "severance zerg" i find amusing!, simply because we only have 1 active fg atm in RvR each night! Before you make any more posts i suggest you get the facts right in future... Im not one for flaming a guild because 1 of its members makes a retard of the month post. But remember, whenever you post a comic strip such as yours...it reflects upon your guild & its them who you are letting down.

Go rvr ...kill & be killed, but most of all, have more fun & less QQ ;)

cyaz in the frontier soon ;)

L

lillagullan

we died 3 times to 3-4fg eclipse and severance sticked to eachother when our grp was the only one running, and in that time, why can't people run 1fg? ofc, u maybe defended your frontier roleplaying at amg....

killed by druid, so? if i got that it was only because i was sitting down all 3 fights

A

amazingsteve

rofl, with the amount of guildies Eclipse have, they can hardly get 2fg together -_-

Rly lilla, 95% of what u say on these boards is complete crap :D Enjoyable non the less, keep going! :clap:

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by amazingsteve
rofl, with the amount of guildies Eclipse have, they can hardly get 2fg together -_-

Rly lilla, 95% of what u say on these boards is complete crap :D Enjoyable non the less, keep going! :clap:

this is a whine forum right? can't se anything wrong with whining when i get killed as everyone else do

H

hansa

this is a whine forum right? can't se anything wrong with whining when i get killed as everyone else do

Dont mind you whining, but no need to call us retards for something we didnt do on purpose

P

polkadot

we died 3 times to 3-4fg eclipse and severance sticked to eachother when our grp was the only one running, and in that time, why can't people run 1fg? ofc, u maybe defended your frontier roleplaying at amg....

Just a couple of points:

(1) There was only 1fg of Severance and 1fg of Eclipse active in RvR at any point last night.

(2) We were running a tank group and eclipse were running a PB group - why would we want to run together when they would be getting 95% of any RPs?

You are free to whine about dying as often as you feel is necessary - it'd be nice if you could come up with your own whine though rather than jumping on a rather old and worn out bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread