Foa Powerslave.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
People are so touchy, specially the cowards still trying to make themselves feel manly I note. :rolleyes:

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Funny - everytime i go to beno docks its powerslave plus 3-4 others, or indrid plus 3-4 others, or ozrique plus latest pl chum.

LOOOL!! says the infil that SUX even at adding.. if u see me alot in rvr u should know i solo 90% of the time, and 10% duo! U have even tried adding on me many times, but ended up dying! HAHA! u must be the crappiest infil ever! not weird u dont see why infils is overpowered when u suck so much

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Indrid said:
LOOOL!! says the infil that SUX even at adding.. if u see me alot in rvr u should know i solo 90% of the time, and 10% duo! U have even tried adding on me many times, but ended up dying! HAHA! u must be the crappiest infil ever! not weird u dont see why infils is overpowered when u suck so much

And when are you going to stop emoting and have a go at me ? :p

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Cryissa Infiltrator

What can a hunter do against an infil anyway? Ah yea he can ofc spec high IP and hope for the infil not to evade the rest of his attacks.

ZZZzzz..... balance any1?

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Indrid said:

I've attacked you - when you stood and weren't running - once. You were either running or just turned and ran the other 2 times. You won by using arrogance - although your life bar was pretty low by the end. I expect to be beaten by you many times - but give me a little time and experience and we'll see.

My apologies for the 3-4 others ref - its just nalistah plus chums were in the area and i mistakenly assumed he was with you.

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
author of thread: close your pc, open the window ( put some effort, must be stuck closed for some time), check the sun. breathe.

dont look down sun is somewhere high.

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
please... albs whining about mids running ?? where have u been the last years...

Alb1: CHAAAARGE!!!
Alb2: Look there is more then 1 mid
Alb1: RETREAT!!! RETREAT!!!!

have seen 3 albs run away when i have set up 2 dummys on beno bridge..
maybe i should write them a song and give them a QQ thread on here.

ooh and the "dont add" thing.. if u happen to see me around and dont want a add.. dont fight someone at that spot.. cuz u will most surely see in your system window

"Odobae hits you with her Sword"
(Odobae misses)

And NO i dont care one bit about it beeing more fun for anyone having a nice 1on1, the game is R vs R if u dont like it dont play it..

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And when are you going to stop emoting and have a go at me ? :p

i will mate :) but i wont when there is so many stealthers around, or guards at a keep close to u :) but im on irc on Djin or Djin|Ind etc.. so give me a pm if ur there, and ill gladly duel u m8 ;)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
I love good English humour, I hope you enjoy this also and I think it fits you today by the Beno docks.

Bravely bold Sir Powerslave rode forth from Odin's Gate
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Powerslave
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Powerslave
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And all his limbs hacked and mangled, brave Sir Powerslave
His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off and his penis...
He is brave Sir Powerslave,
Brave Sir Powerslave who...
To fight and...............
Brave Sir Powerslave ran away
Bravely, ran away...away...
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Powerslave turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely talking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Powerslave

(Hugs)

Next time fight me 1 on 1, you might enjoy it more and earn respect.

it would be downright stupid not to run cos hunters usually dont stand a chance against infils in melee.
there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity but i guess that the usual goes here aswell ; enemies that run are cowards, allies that run are smart :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
This thred is about done babes but for your info Sir Powerslave is about the only hunter I have crossed that hits hard. The other day his spear hit me for 1002. I am interested in what it would be like pure 1 vs 1 that is all as most of the time he is with other mids or I have other albs around or quite simply people add.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
This thred is about done babes but for your info Sir Powerslave is about the only hunter I have crossed that hits hard. The other day his spear hit me for 1002. I am interested in what it would be like pure 1 vs 1 that is all as most of the time he is with other mids or I have other albs around or quite simply people add.

i have the same question tbh about u since everytime i give u a dirty look u run like carl lewis!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom