Foa Powerslave.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I love good English humour, I hope you enjoy this also and I think it fits you today by the Beno docks.

Bravely bold Sir Powerslave rode forth from Odin's Gate
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Powerslave
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Powerslave
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And all his limbs hacked and mangled, brave Sir Powerslave
His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off and his penis...
He is brave Sir Powerslave,
Brave Sir Powerslave who...
To fight and...............
Brave Sir Powerslave ran away
Bravely, ran away...away...
When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Powerslave turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely talking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Powerslave

(Hugs)

Next time fight me 1 on 1, you might enjoy it more and earn respect.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Chill_Pill.mbe.jpg

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well, the song is from Monthy Python, which is set in the Times of Arthur, who was English, so im guess that was the humor ;)

Minau

Loyal Freddie
I used to bump into PS when i played my NS.
And never with less then 3 adds... go go Poweslave :kissit:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
tbh they should develop some kind of attack styles out here on FH, so when ever some one comes and have to flame some one, because they dont play like they whant them to play, they can have a fight in words.
like this...

Alhanna attacks with hes, you suck cock song and hit for 200 damage(-10)
Powerslave attacks with hes, i really dont give a fuck what a stupid tard thinks of my way of playing, and hits for 500 damage(+50)
Alhanna is stunned and cant seem to move.

and so on and so on :D cause tbh its what FH have become, a place to battle with words, and try to get the other down with their flame cause they dont like how they chose to play this game, where they can freely play as they like. :D

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
well its still a flame, to let him know, they dont like how he plays, is it not??

Frey

Loyal Freddie
h0h0 now that was fun! - thu dont fit in to my hunneh Sir Powerlslave does it!
>_<
:cheers:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I think Blitzing needs to learn about fun. Take a seat, lean back and smile now laugh at something. See you can do it.

My post is more towards fun. I don't expect Sir Powerslave to change his ways. He has 4.6 million realm points and susepct has perfercted the art of what he does so why change?

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
ohh well, :D so rare that these kinds of post comes, its hard to see them trough the other flame posts :D

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Alhanna said:
I think Blitzing needs to learn about fun. Take a seat, lean back and smile now laugh at something. See you can do it.

My post is more towards fun. I don't expect Sir Powerslave to change his ways. He has 4.6 million realm points and susepct has perfercted the art of what he does so why change?

and you are not one of those spineless zerging alb stealthers? each time i go close to beno docks there are 4 - 5 scouts waiting there to release their critshot and 2 iwinstrels + 2 - 3 infils.. these are about the numbers most of you need to win w/o a casualty i guess :eek: as you only have 3 str relics and 2 power

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
and you are not one of those spineless zerging alb stealthers? each time i go close to beno docks there are 4 - 5 scouts waiting there to release their critshot and 2 iwinstrels + 2 - 3 infils.. these are about the numbers most of you need to win w/o a casualty i guess :eek: as you only have 3 str relics and 2 power

Funny - everytime i go to beno docks its powerslave plus 3-4 others, or indrid plus 3-4 others, or ozrique plus latest pl chum.

Sibiria

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty funny, really, I too found "brave" sir Powerslave solo(!) yesterday at Beno docks. He jumped me, pet stunned him at first hit, whereafter I stacked 2 dot's and kept running. "Brave" sir Powerslave turned tail after a few seconds and bravely ran away, away, away, and then dying to the hands of a lvl 42 cabby ;(

You ruled.

Oh, btw., afterwards I died to two Hibernian masters of stealth hiding inside the range of the prescience node, spam-rude'ing me afterwards in delirious joy of complete and utter pwnage of a blue con soloer.

They ruled.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sibiria said:
Pretty funny, really, I too found "brave" sir Powerslave solo(!) yesterday at Beno docks. He jumped me, pet stunned him at first hit, whereafter I stacked 2 dot's and kept running. "Brave" sir Powerslave turned tail after a few seconds and bravely ran away, away, away, and then dying to the hands of a lvl 42 cabby ;(

You ruled.

Oh, btw., afterwards I died to two Hibernian masters of stealth hiding inside the range of the prescience node, spam-rude'ing me afterwards in delirious joy of complete and utter pwnage of a blue con soloer.

They ruled.

grats to your bugged pet.

Sibiria

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
siberia you r0x

especially your radarwhine r0x

MY radarwhine? Do you recall what I said last time we spoke on IRC when YOU accused me of radarusage just because I at that one fight we've had turned around conveniently to find you attacking Lorem? Again, it's a shame a simple screenshot of an IRC-client and a conversation can be faked and is pointless to even bother with (unless you are called Salty), or I'd post your simple accusation here. I am sure more than I would giggle when you, a "profiled" higher RR player, accused me, a soloing lvl 40, of radarusage simply out of that one single occasion.

@ rvn

Bugged? No, but if you'd like me to rephrase to settle your mind; "blahblah, pet stunned in a split second, blahblah" :p

Mindgimp

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Yet another zergilist, go dot a goat :|

says the guy who never ever rvr'd solo, the guy who never set foot in any frontier in less than a FG.......
guess you got majorly butchered by single cabalists before since you seem to have a big enough thorn in the eye for the mere pure class itself to actually stick your filthy zerg-label on it regardless who is playing it and how they are playing. stupid prejudice mofo. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom