FOA pippy

CuddleBunny!

Banned
sometimes i think flycockpip is thugs in disguise.. both as fucking retarded as possible -_-

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
pip background for those dedicated pip fans, a line of lunchboxes and pencil bases will soon be on there way!

pip6vt.jpg

wahoo nice!!!!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MythieY said:
Gimp Shrooms - leave warlocks

- Proud Member Of Grey Wolves -
-"There's Nothing Like A Bullet To The Brain" - MythieY-

<dreamgal> hey jabberass
<jabberjaw> hey whorebate
xD?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ROFL @ that wannabe screenshot, calling the "leecher" (oh yes!) "random" and "gay". Sad. :rolleyes:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
No comment on this thread as we all know that when we step out there in the frontier, Flyboypip will be there adding on everything with his friends. And yes it does get to you sometimes.... but i supose its whatever floats ya boat!
He pays his subs to play the game and i supose if he wants to play like that, then good luck to him.
I used to be the same back in the day when NF 1st come out as i used to get on TS with me mates and just get a stealth group going for the fun of it!
I cant stand grouping now as im soooo unorthidox that no one knows where the hell i am and what im gona do next! lol
I also tend to live alot longer when i solo ;)

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
No comment on this thread as we all know that when we step out there in the frontier, Flyboypip will be there adding on everything with his friends. And yes it does get to you sometimes.... but i supose its whatever floats ya boat!
He pays his subs to play the game and i supose if he wants to play like that, then good luck to him.
I used to be the same back in the day when NF 1st come out as i used to get on TS with me mates and just get a stealth group going for the fun of it!
I cant stand grouping now as im soooo unorthidox that no one knows where the hell i am and what im gona do next! lol

lmfao ur just pissed u got 5arrows in the back :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:

Well thats just a downright Lie?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
you can't spell surprise :fluffle:

Haha, owned.

Hunter zerg wajning about adds is just lol.

P.s - Belo marry me already, your screenshots are fcking awesome :mad:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
/YELLS TAKE AIM FIRE /YELLS TAXI

hehe on a side note i do solo somtimes guys all but 1 in grp is guildies on the mic having a laugh :fluffle:

fook me robin hood you seen feek all yet :touch:

and for all those that have fought me now no why i need a grp hehe :(

even when u SOLO u just hang around berk stone leeching on everything that goes by and when u get jumped u run like a little biatch :m00:

pip

Banned
Minstrel said:
even when u SOLO u just hang around berk stone leeching on everything that goes by and when u get jumped u run like a little biatch :m00:
I'm a lover not a fighter :fluffle:

Eleanora

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Does Tosen RvR?

You can be lucky to hit SoI fast enuf when 4-5 Hunters assist you down.
At least you can aoe mezz them, I had to single mezz them all before I could start the killing :mad:
Xrystofer helped me interrupt them with his TWF kindly enough :cheers:

Brite

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah... They also run stuck together over traps:

one day you will take so many screenshots your hdd will crash, well we can all live in hope

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
one day you will take so many screenshots your hdd will crash, well we can all live in hope

Too bad my screenshot with my Templar doing 5xx dmg on you with your PD5 didn't go well.

Brite

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Too bad my screenshot with my Templar doing 5xx dmg on you with your PD5 didn't go well.

tbh im shocked that hasnt got its own thread already

you killed an ooe lop bd at 4am not in a fit state to play(couldnt even get to sleep) using qc, ml9 and moc, whereas what did i use? grats

A

Aoln

Brite said:
tbh im shocked that hasnt got its own thread already

you killed an ooe lop bd at 4am not in a fit state to play(couldnt even get to sleep) using qc, ml9 and moc, whereas what did i use? grats
insta lifetap mayhaps? :O

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Good god why do you stand so bunched up? one aoe mezz and you would all get mezzed :E.

Well it's stealther in it though...
And tbh if u think Flyboypip is annoying you albies, imagine what we mids think about Jeffery and Blueyosterasdferl or whatever he's called...
Camping the tower near beno 24/7 and shooting towards the bridge...
2 hours played with 4500 RPs gained 0 deaths well well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom