FOA Phillipha

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
1. U were buffed with Bufbot resists....

2. You never left the CK

These 2 factors alone made kilni my unbuffed sorc very easy for you im sure however this i do not have a problem with. Why on earth did you feel the need to bring along a 2nd mid to the show and make ure kill evene easier?

Next time maybe come away form the CK giving me being unbuffed a lil bit of a fairer fight?

guess you like the safety of all those guards :twak:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Stallker said:
1. U were buffed with Bufbot resists....

2. You never left the CK

These 2 factors alone made kilni my unbuffed sorc very easy for you im sure however this i do not have a problem with. Why on earth did you feel the need to bring along a 2nd mid to the show and make ure kill evene easier?

Next time maybe come away form the CK giving me being unbuffed a lil bit of a fairer fight?

guess you like the safety of all those guards :twak:

I didn't have resists. I'm always buffed - which I think that's fair enough since we're usually heavily outnumbered. The other Mid was a shaman asking if there was any action.... what you want me to do ask him to hide in ck? :p
You have a pet and a mez that outranges my spells, you really have no excuse :)

As for me not leaving CK tha'ts just untrue. I was down the hill from the CK all the time - to give you a fair fight. I can hardly blamed if you don't have the intellgience to avoid walking next to the wall from ATK to the Mid side now can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom