foa of albs at w bridge crau

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
omg what a wierd night
1 to the ticki dueled nicefights m8 both were very close and u fight with houner 2nd fight i had me bb with me for di but i did dis him when we fought the reson i had him with me is next point
2to the lame asses merc and di bot m8 u wanna duel me any time but dont bring ya di bot with ya u will never get respect that way :kissit:
and fook ld

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was nice fight´s spikekills:) hope i cya around again for some fair fights:) take care

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
tssk tssk.. duels are boring :/

and yea, that merc with DIbot or whatever it was, silly silly silly :)

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
three duels and u won :worthy: thinki did ok though iam grp spec ra atm and 7l4 but it nice to see there still peeps who fight fiar in game
:fluffle:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
spikekills said:
three duels and u won :worthy: thinki did ok though iam grp spec ra atm and 7l4 but it nice to see there still peeps who fight fiar in game
:fluffle:

yes coz stealth is so fair against casters..:p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
yes coz stealth is so fair against casters..:p

actually, some casters are more or less impossible to kill for an assassin. Come again when you have had your PA intercepted by a friggin SMpet. Or landed full PAchain only to have a SM pop purge and moc3 and pwn you without breaking a sweat, or a sorc pop SoI and just send the ML9pet hitting like a tank on you while hes running away /laughing, or a caba send pet that stuns on first hit + moc3 and pwn, etc.. Assassin is nice vs some casters but vs others its just a lollertappfight which usually ends face down for the assassin. :) (not to mention all the casters that only run around and add on ongoing fights and do nothing else than that.)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
actually, some casters are more or less impossible to kill for an assassin. Come again when you have had your PA intercepted by a friggin SMpet. Or landed full PAchain only to have a SM pop purge and moc3 and pwn you without breaking a sweat, or a sorc pop SoI and just send the ML9pet hitting like a tank on you while hes running away /laughing, or a caba send pet that stuns on first hit + moc3 and pwn, etc.. Assassin is nice vs some casters but vs others its just a lollertappfight which usually ends face down for the assassin. :) (not to mention all the casters that only run around and add on ongoing fights and do nothing else than that.)

Isnt very funny when caster dosent have lifetap or isnt high rr enough to have moc3 tho isnt it?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Shike said:

wellwhen i get perfed on my chantress im like: duh /release xD

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

lol decent stealthers that hit there PA can 2 hit casters if u cant do that u suck

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
whinermincer said: lol decent stealthers that hit there PA can 2 hit casters if u cant do that u suck

We're not all made by the same uberness land like you dude. apologies for that

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:

lol if u know u cant win why jump them then u got stealth u can pic ure targets

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
i wan some uber pve from ya !!!111

Gamah

Banned
Mckennitt said:

They obviously substitute grammar for "skillz in daoc"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
lol decent stealthers that hit there PA can 2 hit casters if u cant do that u suck

I wanna see you 2shot a SM with PHN up, or PD3-4 or something silly.. I really wanna see that. Preferrably with a NS too.

Until then, stuf?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
any visual that fears a sneak suxs balls.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I wanna see you 2shot a SM with PHN up, or PD3-4 or something silly.. I really wanna see that. Preferrably with a NS too.

Until then, stuf?

dude thats why u use legendary on casters because the always have pd

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Stealthers needing to group.

Hang on a sec :(

Ice wizzies and Bainshees that need to nuke through walls to get rps.... no wait.... :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sharkith said:
Ice wizzies and Bainshees that need to nuke through walls to get rps.... no wait.... :(

Sharkith is moaning?!?!

Oh wait :(;):D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
foa of albs at w bridge crau

This translates to

Fuck Off And Of Albions at West Bridge Crauchon

I dont get it? *plays ignorant to FAO*

kivik

Part of the furniture
whinersmincer said:
dude thats why u use legendary on casters because the always have pd

Hello Mr. Smartass. My SB with 341str and MoP3 can't twoshot properly geared casters with PA chain even though I do use Sun Axe in mainhand, do I suck?

Get a grip.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Hello Mr. Smartass. My SB with 341str and MoP3 can't twoshot properly geared casters with PA chain even though I do use Sun Axe in mainhand, do I suck?

Get a grip.

then read the text u suck

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
Vlad being a ****....

Oh wait... ;)

....oh wait ;)

ZOMG I JUST MADE A FUNNY!!!11

or atleast a attempt to be funny.

or... wait;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
scherer said:
yeah was nice fight´s spikekills:) hope i cya around again for some fair fights:) take care

CM dudes in fair fights? yeah right.. i'd like to see that..
only seen one dude from CM not adding on a 1on1 which was Magon for once, execpt from that it has been adding, adding and zerging...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom