foa:muahaha (or somting similar)

Dorimor1

Banned
Who cares, they've made a new guild, hopefully the can build a better reputation, saw them run as a three last time which was quite nice.

Isn't there a new hib gg out? Saw a couple in full blue with emblem, is it a gg or just some people happening to roam thid in the same guild and same uniform? xD

Nibble

Part of the furniture
mine about 4, the ppl that made that thid outkasts gave FSR the bad name..

polza

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:
sigh, well like ive been saying be4 haec and i left thid to play our mains, that is where all these problems have been occerring, end of the day there not in FSR no more, so moan about there new guild thid outkasts, or simply the ppl that ganked you
so now ur moaning that we used to add in like grp fights, im sorry fought that was the whole point in RvR

last thing i say on it cause i cba
last few months is when dorimor has started his crusade against FSR :p i have no idear of recent thid not played it for ages.
but im taklin about bfore that FSR would add and gank soloers the same and with fg.
no part of my posts did i moan about adding on fights i just stated that you did, you said sometin bout never addin i stated my point that i have seen you adding. i dnt like it when we got adds but do what you want in rvr. but if you see the point of rvr 2 add then well must be erm fun for you.

btw peps i see in thid outkasts pdq whenever i have grouped with him has said not to add not sure about the other bms, from my pov FSR zerged etc far beyoond when they where the main peps.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
f***in hell, first of all, u jsut said u aint thid in ages when haec and i made FSR we DIDNT gank soloers or grps of 2 if we was in fg, as it was our first rule which ppl agreed on, when haec and i left thid, haec made Pdq a GM, after the months oh him being GM he has made FSR have a bad name,
As there wasnt no Threads of this sort about FSR when Pdq wasnt a GM

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Who cares, they've made a new guild, hopefully the can build a better reputation, saw them run as a three last time which was quite nice.

Isn't there a new hib gg out? Saw a couple in full blue with emblem, is it a gg or just some people happening to roam thid in the same guild and same uniform? xD

Think there was has been small pryd guild group out recently, but only seen them once.

statued

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:
f***in hell, first of all, u jsut said u aint thid in ages when haec and i made FSR we DIDNT gank soloers or grps of 2 if we was in fg, as it was our first rule which ppl agreed on, when haec and i left thid, haec made Pdq a GM, after the months oh him being GM he has made FSR have a bad name,
As there wasnt no Threads of this sort about FSR when Pdq wasnt a GM

lol dont start man, i have footage of me playing ns and you with 4+ganking solo'ers repeatly

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
sayin that thou on the handfall of times i did group with em a few didnt want 2 kill soloers not all of em did

loli cant even count the amount of times ur grp chased me around,wat bullshit,

polza

Loyal Freddie
TriggerHappy said:

ermm i wasent talkin about BoT, i was talkin about the few times i grouped with FSR norm with pdq as bard, and i said a few didnt want to that dosent mean other dont chase.
yes BoT would normally kill you and sometimes chase you (especially of statued was in group), but if your gonna have it in your mind to jump statued whenever you seen him in, uv gotta understand that we will kill you.

statued

Loyal Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
looool

says the guy who went to the edge of thid and back just to try PA 1 hit my eld while i was in fg roaming even wen i was in middle of fight...

so dont give out to polze about fking adding

polza

Loyal Freddie
statued said:
looool

says the guy who went to the edge of thid and back just to try PA 1 hit my eld while i was in fg roaming even wen i was in middle of fight...

so dont give out to polze about fking adding

zerger running in fg:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom