foa:muahaha (or somting similar)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Flamebait threads are not a good thing, they get locked, if you make too many, you get a nice fat ban.

Zdeath

Banned
Tallen said:
Flamebait threads are not a good thing, they get locked, if you make too many, you get a nice fat ban.

This section is full of them, I've yet to see one get locked lately.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Zdeath said:
This section is full of them, I've yet to see one get locked lately.

Im surprised you aren't banned after what you said yesterday. Doesn't surprise me though.

Zdeath

Banned
I am too if I am honest. I should of really apologised, so here it is for those of you who are viewing this thread - Sorry for my recent behaviour.

Also, I'm not sorry for giving out the shit about FSR. I don't like them one bit, and it's my opinion they are losers.

Dorimor1

Banned
J s p said:
Im surprised you aren't banned after what you said yesterday. Doesn't surprise me though.

Considering all the retarded posts you make I am suprised you're not banned.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
J s p said:
sooo you're surprised while not being surprised? :eek7:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
I am too if I am honest. I should of really apologised, so here it is for those of you who are viewing this thread - Sorry for my recent behaviour.

Also, I'm not sorry for giving out the shit about FSR. I don't like them one bit, and it's my opinion they are losers.

Zdeath,

A little info for you...

The core of FSR have left and formed Thidranki Outkasts so you can hate us now not FSR.

I'm still a little confused as to why you hate us, perhaps you can explain. Also, who do you play in thid?

Bye..

Donlaise - 24 Druid
Tunderman - 26 BM (FFS capped out by accident)
Tundero - 24 CS/LW HERO

Zdeath

Banned
They're still the same idiots that roamed 'round thid and causing trouble, just because they quit FSR doesn't make their reputation any less pathetic than it already is in my books.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
They're still the same idiots that roamed 'round thid and causing trouble, just because they quit FSR doesn't make their reputation any less pathetic than it already is in my books.

"Roam around thid causing trouble"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

You are so confused you dont even know why you dont like us. I think the Dorimor band wagon rolled past and you just jumped on it.

I could understand it if we chain killed you solo (we dont normally do this btw) or somthing but saying we cause trouble is silly. How the hell can we cause trouble in thid???

Donlaise 24 druid
Tundero 24 Hero

Zdeath

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
"Roam around thid causing trouble"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

You are so confused you dont even know why you dont like us. I think the Dorimor band wagon rolled past and you just jumped on it.

I could understand it if we chain killed you solo (we dont normally do this btw) or somthing but saying we cause trouble is silly. How the hell can we cause trouble in thid??

First of all, I am not a suck up like you, infact, you have your arse so far up Pdq's arse you wouldn't see daylight for shit.

How can you cause trouble? Oh, oh.. lets see.

Emote spamming.
Chain killing.
Adding.
Having getting your arses kicked and whining about it here.
Having a guild containing childish, and idiotic members (hence the reason why you made a new guild? and why they recruited you.)

Just some of the things what make you, very very pathetic.

Not to mention your childish attitude.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Not to mention your childish attitude.

This tyrade against fsr is pointless, why hijack another thread to provoke the same argument?

Seriously, examine your own behaviour before commenting on how childish other players are being.

Zdeath

Banned
Tallen said:
This tyrade against fsr is pointless, why hijack another thread to provoke the same argument?

Seriously, examine your own behaviour before commenting on how childish other players are being.

I dont give a toss about FSR, infact I was going to drop it, but posts like these just make me jump out of my seat.

All I did was express an opinion, and it's a very valid one at that. From here on now I will say no more about FSR, they don't exist anymore i think.

It's a forum, don't come here and expect no flamebaits, whine or anything like that. Show me a gaming forum with none of those mentioned?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Zdeath no, FSR never used to gank soloers or wotever thats happend latly, only them ppl who did have made there own guild, so get ur facts right, and the core of FSR wot liek 3 palyers mate, check rollofhonor theres loads of ppl in teh guild, though they have gone to Classic or playing there mains

Zdeath

Banned
Nibble said:
Zdeath no, FSR never used to gank soloers or wotever thats happend latly, only them ppl who did have made there own guild, so get ur facts right, and the core of FSR wot liek 3 palyers mate, check rollofhonor theres loads of ppl in teh guild, though they have gone to Classic or playing there mains

I don't care anymore. You win mejt!

#careaboutbattlegrounds @ quakenet :)

polza

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:

ive always seen em gank soloers from v start.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
thats a lie for a start coz me and haec never ganked soloers

polza

Loyal Freddie
sayin that thou on the handfall of times i did group with em a few didnt want 2 kill soloers not all of em did

polza

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:
thats a lie for a start coz me and haec never ganked soloers

never ever rmb seeing mexa in thid so cnt say anythin bout that and haec just added in genral from wat i saw.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
well at the start of FSR we never ganked soloers, n then teh realise of Classic alot of guild went there and ppl started palying there mains again, but me and haec agree that teh time we havnt been there ppl in FSR have been ganking n etc.... thats why we had ago at them making pdq n others to form there guild...

FYI haec never added lol get ur facts right weagle

Zdeath

Banned
Nibble said:
well at the start of FSR we never ganked soloers, n then teh realise of Classic alot of guild went there and ppl started palying there mains again, but me and haec agree that teh time we havnt been there ppl in FSR have been ganking n etc.... thats why we had ago at them making pdq n others to form there guild...

You sure do like telling people to get their facts right. I'm not even sure if you have yours right yet matey.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:

FSR ganked soloers from start lol far bfore classic and if i rmb correctly they where there befoer TB came back to thid.
and haec never addin i rmb so many times being in fight with BoT, vs albs/mids inc FSR fg norm with haec, add on fight and basically ruin any decent fights vs zerg.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
sigh, well like ive been saying be4 haec and i left thid to play our mains, that is where all these problems have been occerring, end of the day there not in FSR no more, so moan about there new guild thid outkasts, or simply the ppl that ganked you
so now ur moaning that we used to add in like grp fights, im sorry fought that was the whole point in RvR

Haec

Fledgling Freddie
Still talking about me i see :)

Dear oh dear.

And last time i played in thid was about 3 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom