FOA Lecather and Ravenscroft

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rookiescot said:
Cant you pair ever drop the buffs and solo?

Here comes the 4 pages of gimped insults from the 2, prepare for mass hate from the 2 omguberl337stlongwearepwn duo. *Sarcasm off*

Well, I suppose all they can do is 'pwn' thid since both suck in big boys RvR.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe i did a /dance and /rude with lecathar when i saw him, went about 20 seconds from that until he replyed i was a cock, wanker. etc. truly nice and genuine guys... :puke:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Come to level 50 rvr

Or is it too much of a challenge?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
saw him yesterday evening :( though i wish they are

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
they arent banned and i expirienced them as very nice and helpfull players, so i dont know what u are on about

(lets not talk about the 2 infs and 1 scout that were running together yesterday)

(or the crossrealming from the vamp with all of those albs)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Knolan said:
they arent banned and i expirienced them as very nice and helpfull players, so i dont know what u are on about

(lets not talk about the 2 infs and 1 scout that were running together yesterday)

(or the crossrealming from the vamp with all of those albs)

look up a thread named something like Mids maybe a half page down. youll see

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
hehe i did a /dance and /rude with lecathar when i saw him, went about 20 seconds from that until he replyed i was a cock, wanker. etc. truly nice and genuine guys... :puke:
id like to no when i even acknowledge u in game m8 u seem to add my name to alot of shit but for the record lecathar was right u r a COCK

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Here comes the 4 pages of gimped insults from the 2, prepare for mass hate from the 2 omguberl337stlongwearepwn duo. *Sarcasm off*

Well, I suppose all they can do is 'pwn' thid since both suck in big boys RvR.
suck in big boy rvr rofl and u rock i suppose i played big boy rvr as u call it probly before u even had the game now go pl some more toons than ask how to play them twat

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Cant you pair ever drop the buffs and solo?
give your thid toons name and ill take my armour off and sit down for you will that help ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
use PM's! noone here is getting impressed by the way u 2 insult eachother.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Tom, you used to be a relatively nice bloke, how the hell did you turn into such an asshole ? and bullshit about the comment about overbuffed btw - you were in my guild for a time, and never rvr'd much at all =P

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Faelinor said:
Tom, you used to be a relatively nice bloke, how the hell did you turn into such an asshole ? and bullshit about the comment about overbuffed btw - you were in my guild for a time, and never rvr'd much at all =P
I was in the same guild yes i no that why do u feel u need to tell me that strange. Anyhow comment on overbuffed is correct he lvls all his toons in Modernagrav then asks how to play them at 50.I have no probs with that but when he tells me I cant play my 50s (more than 2 btw overbuffed as u asked in the mids post) of which I have lvled from 20 to 50 without the need to pl I think is a cheek. As for how much I rvred where u keeping count I don’t think so you came here to post as you where asked to now run along ASSHOLE. One more thing he cant even roll a thid toon without the need to ask on here what toon to roll is a bit of a joke tbh As for thid or 50 rvr I decide where I play not u lot

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
(omg im sticking up for jason!)

actually his main, overbuffed, was not moderna'd much or at all, as far as i know .. lots and lots of people pl alts .. but anyways my comments stand, you should grow up\o/

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
hehe i did a /dance and /rude with lecathar when i saw him, went about 20 seconds from that until he replyed i was a cock, wanker. etc. truly nice and genuine guys... :puke:[/QUO
m8 try & rude gesture any 1 in game & c the response !
lol i have shoes smarter than u :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Lecathar said:
Hamro said:
hehe i did a /dance and /rude with lecathar when i saw him, went about 20 seconds from that until he replyed i was a cock, wanker. etc. truly nice and genuine guys... :puke:[/QUO
m8 try & rude gesture any 1 in game & c the response !
lol i have shoes smarter than u :)

so youre saying pming someone what you pmed me is everyones answer, then i must say your views on whats "normal" needs an overlook becaue you got rl issues.

Overdriven

What the hell is going on? Luke sticking up for me? Was there something I missed?

Now, Tom - I've PLd 2 characters in Moderna, a Healer and my SB - ONLY.
Yeah, I ask what Thid toon to roll since I have no idea what's fun to play down there.

Now what you don't seem to understand is that all you do is bring up that I've PLd chars, so what? My shaman I leveled from 1, grouping. I've learnt to play it quite well according to some of the high RR gimps in Midgard.
My BD I leveled from 1, got it to 50 without PLing, and yeah I asked for help since it was my first char and had no idea what to do.

All you do is bring it up, all you can do. :)

But I still think Raven/Lect are both n00bs (I can't say what I want to say, DAMN YOU JUIPTUS!) so... heh.

Over.

EDIT: To make Tom stfu.

Overdriven: Leveled from 1-50 - BD
Overbuffed: Leveled from 1-50 - Shaman
Jecht: PLd from 29-50 - SB
Eidola: Pld from 20-50 - Healer
Tormentium: Solo/Duo/Trio from 20-50 - Warrior
Elvenpath: Duoed/Trioed from 20+ (47 now) - SM
Shalarion: Grouped from 20-50 (Camlann) - Shaman
Vicedriven: SOLOED from 20-50 (Camlann) - Infiltraitor
Overdrivens: Soloed from 20+ (48 now) (Camlann) - Necromancer

Am missing some chars, but oh well.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Have I got deja vue about this post seems too much like the one you guys made 2 months ago.
Is this new FH Bi-monthly Event? :)

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
so youre saying pming someone what you pmed me is everyones answer, then i must say your views on whats "normal" needs an overlook becaue you got rl issues.
Look Forest, this is simple like you if you ignore me i'll do the same - as for me pming you we both know that didnt happen, ive ignored every message you have sent this past month - i'm not gonna do that anymore - if you send me something then i'll will respond - the fact that you come on here and whine like some bitch thats just got her gutty busted dosent bother me at all

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
What the hell is going on? Luke sticking up for me? Was there something I missed?

Now, Tom - I've PLd 2 characters in Moderna, a Healer and my SB - ONLY.
Yeah, I ask what Thid toon to roll since I have no idea what's fun to play down there.

Now what you don't seem to understand is that all you do is bring up that I've PLd chars, so what? My shaman I leveled from 1, grouping. I've learnt to play it quite well according to some of the high RR gimps in Midgard.
My BD I leveled from 1, got it to 50 without PLing, and yeah I asked for help since it was my first char and had no idea what to do.

All you do is bring it up, all you can do. :)

But I still think Raven/Lect are both n00bs (I can't say what I want to say, DAMN YOU JUIPTUS!) so... heh.

Over.

EDIT: To make Tom stfu.

Overdriven: Leveled from 1-50 - BD
Overbuffed: Leveled from 1-50 - Shaman
Jecht: PLd from 29-50 - SB
Eidola: Pld from 20-50 - Healer
Tormentium: Solo/Duo/Trio from 20-50 - Warrior
Elvenpath: Duoed/Trioed from 20+ (47 now) - SM
Shalarion: Grouped from 20-50 (Camlann) - Shaman
Vicedriven: SOLOED from 20-50 (Camlann) - Infiltraitor
Overdrivens: Soloed from 20+ (48 now) (Camlann) - Necromancer

Am missing some chars, but oh well.
lol well i hope the guy looking for sb thid spec in the last post didnt take your advice, 21 stealth thats a waste of 41 points -Do you know anything about the game m8 ?

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
guess assholes come in pairs :m00:
ah! no m8 they dont, what shape is your arse ? Or did you type that when looking at the rear end of your fat greasy ma ?

Overdriven

Lecathar said:
lol well i hope the guy looking for sb thid spec in the last post didnt take your advice, 21 stealth thats a waste of 41 points -Do you know anything about the game m8 ?

I don't know much about stealth classes at thid :) I don't waste my time playing 24/7 there.

And yes >< This is a bi-monthly event tbh!!! >< I'm not getting paid for it though, damn.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I don't know much about stealth classes at thid :) I don't waste my time playing 24/7 there.

And yes >< This is a bi-monthly event tbh!!! >< I'm not getting paid for it though, damn.

stealth is never of any use above your own level noobz0r xD

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:

lol comming from a person that has a 50 sb - m8 u know fuck all !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom