FOA Gwendel and Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roo Stercogburn

Er Sheepherder, most of your threads don't count because you started them yourself :D

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by dr_doctor
Seems like Rambo Constanze has started a trend. Like Laurel and Hardy, we now also have Jiv & Jix.

These partnerships reminds me of Siegfried and Roy, and are nothing but....how shall i put it...annoying and gaylike.

Rofl a classic. :lol:

Btw Damon, you're a retard.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Aoln
I wish the SB trend was only 2 rather than a fg :(

ehh.. everytime i play one of my stealthers i run into fg's of alb stealthers.

C

Cush

Originally posted by uma_thurman
Hmm I spotted Hoster and fucked up by BS2. After some random fumbling I got to my melee bar and got about 6 hots on him while he stood there! I thought he's mine, but he smacked me down quickly :(

Kinda like when you run into Infs that hit you harder with there offhand then you hit with main hand

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Er Sheepherder, most of your threads don't count because you started them yourself :D

:p

telltale :p

A

amazingsteve

Hmm I spotted Hoster and fucked up by BS2. After some random fumbling I got to my melee bar and got about 6 hots on him while he stood there! I thought he's mine, but he smacked me down quickly :(

Nice buffbot you have there.

I would say you're a shit SB after that, having stood there and then relying on a buffbot to kill me, but due credit to you, you got PA on me 2nd time around. I can't believe you got it in before me :(

Anyway, no time for revenge really, as my subs run out tomorrow and that's it for me!

Right, so let´s see..
U fail BS/PA on an afk target. :rolleyes: U go to Mid side of DF and then blame him for having a buffbot. Buffbots are to be expected in his "hometown". So don´t see why u whine about that.:rolleyes:

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by Cush
Kinda like when you run into Infs that hit you harder with there offhand then you hit with main hand

What do you expect? You're a shaman!

O

old.Hellskor

What do you expect? You're a shaman!

Infil (buffed) : 220 Mainhand +90 Offhand

SB (buffed) : 160 Mainhand + 30 Offhand

that's the numbers I see everyday ... before enervating poisons.
And you're surprised SBs run in groups ?

O

old.Tyraette

Sisters playing 'Cry me a river' by whoever that male slapper ex of britneys is.

nerf.

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

And since i dont have BB i aint buffed so i hit for ~80 with man hand.. o the joy

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

I feel your pain :(

Although im a Norse and have an str advantage from the start i get ~ 170-190 main + 40-60 offhand although i do have 39+15 LA and DR3.

I still can't get over the 411 damage with Creaping death from Aruaddry with a Bastard Sword i wish my Double Bladed Axe which is slower hit that hard ;p

D

Damon_D

Nice buffbot you have there.

I would say you're a shit SB after that, having stood there and then relying on a buffbot to kill me, but due credit to you, you got PA on me 2nd time around. I can't believe you got it in before me :(

Anyway, no time for revenge really, as my subs run out tomorrow and that's it for me!

Well my cordless mouse stop'd responding , look in above for mentioning of freaking battery low pop-up so actualy you got beaten by a SB who spend half the fight on his desktop gee , guesse what that makes you the sad git and not me Imho... the second time I had switched batteries and you went dont like a cold beer on a hot sumemerday..did I have buff's yes I did..am I ashamed of using a bot HELL NO !!

D

Damon_D

BTW LOL at all the albion wanna be git's in this thread

D

Damon_D

It is now , hope we can have a fair fight sometime m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom