FOA Galahand

A

alhanna

Ahhhh just killed you, answer was yes to the buffed then.

Me? Not buffed but you knew that didnt you babes?

M

marczje

for once i agree with adari :x

tho, u gotta be kidding, unbuffed infs?
:eek:

V

VodkaFairy

Isn't Galahand a s/s champ? If yes he's always buffed, got a bot called Galabuffs :p

Pretty impressive you killed a buffed champ alone tho o_O

A

alhanna

I wasnt alone.

And why don't you care?

As for unbuffed I am 50/50 in this state. Early thoughout the day I am unbuffed but later on when guild friends are on I am buffed. It is a shame to rely on buffs and I know most of the time one on one I will die so this forces me to be careful on who I attack and more likely to do what you all hate, that is leech on fg vs fg. Shame but true.

B

Belomar

I'm just quietly wondering how many versions of the name Galahad there are out there (not to mention names like Legolas, Drizzt and Gandalf). Can we please get a name inspiration injection here? Seeing "Leggolas shoots you with his bow!" constantly gets tiring in the long run.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by alhanna
I wasnt alone.

so whats your point, you group killed a solo champ... PL'ed infils they say the funniest things :eek:

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
so whats your point, you group killed a solo champ... PL'ed infils they say the funniest things :eek:

Cryissa is not power-levelled for your information. Don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about thanks.

A

alhanna

So much hatred for a person in a game that we all share. Cannot be healthy.

I will be gone soon to America for work. 3 Months I thought may be too long away I am wondering if it is enough time now.

F

- Fedaykin -

this reminds me of a story i never read

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Ravenbourne

the champ was buffed ;) that's not solo :)

V

vintervargen

i doubt even a savage could kill a buffed shield specced champ, at least if they are somewhat equal rr

N

NightyP

Gratz...suppose ;) but saying you grped to kill him makes this thread void tbh.

A

adari

Originally posted by alhanna
And why don't you care?

cos i dont care about 2+++++++++++++++++ infils killing a soloer.

A

alhanna

I give up. You don't read or pay attention well for that I am sorry to have posted this in the first place.

S

silverblast

Hey don't diss Galahand, hes like the first person I rvred with I think, and is also my 3rd favorite champ =p (hi rauno, hi llix).

S

silverblast

Originally posted by silverblast
Women
Can't live with them, can't live without 'em. (quoted from Vulcan teh ugly).

R

rure_

Originally posted by Belomar
Can we please get a name inspiration injection here? Seeing "Leggolas shoots you with his bow!" constantly gets tiring in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread