FoA: Albs and Mids

Dorimor1

Banned
I think it works like this:

Hibs usually steamroll everyone with high numbers
Albs are the adders with the help of many scouts
Mids are annoying because of BDs and 'whorelocks'

Just my opinion, don't know if it works like that, what I'm trying to say is that people should stop acusing others of doing something bad, this kind of stuff happens everyday.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
I think it works like this:

Hibs usually steamroll everyone with high numbers
Albs are the adders with the help of many scouts
Mids are annoying because of BDs and 'whorelocks'

Just my opinion, don't know if it works like that, what I'm trying to say is that people should stop acusing others of doing something bad, this kind of stuff happens everyday.

Ahahah lol

Jjuraa

Banned
Gahn said:
Ahahah lol

so when the 3fgs of hibs rolls across the landscape, you dont see that as a zerg? or what are you looking at 0_o

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Sept.. this sounds like every mid and hib GG i seen in past 2 months... NONE of them care about adding onto solo fights or FG fights... it why at the moment i start adding after just 2 fights of being added on... i lost all respect for them and to be honest, the higher RR the group the worse they are at doing it.

Think Septina was referring to the 30-40 or so Albs zerging as a mass as both Hib and Mids groups logged.

As for your observation, well some Hibs seem to add on everything, some don't. Some you can't control. The Albion realm seems to have a higher percentage of add groups, perhaps because of the lack of opted groups. The opted Alb(PE) group doesn't add, same with Mael, same with EC alliance mix. Occasionally all 3 have added but probably not intentionally, who knows. With IRVR all realms are too close to another group so it will happen anyway.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tuorin said:
Think Septina was referring to the 30-40 or so Albs zerging as a mass as both Hib and Mids groups logged.

As for your observation, well some Hibs seem to add on everything, some don't. Some you can't control. The Albion realm seems to have a higher percentage of add groups, perhaps because of the lack of opted groups. The opted Alb(PE) group doesn't add, same with Mael, same with EC alliance mix. Occasionally all 3 have added but probably not intentionally, who knows. With IRVR all realms are too close to another group so it will happen anyway.

Mael not add? Hah. That be the day... 50% the time they dont add, the other 50% they are happy too... Maybe it just enemy "rvr guilds" that they dont add on but if im in a random (opted group but not guild group) they happily add alot the time onto us. Same with Legacy/GA and sometimes EC alliance (though EC alliance depends on who in group)

Albs have next to no opted groups most the time which is why they add happily. Me personally depending on the enemy that is in the group (ie if i see Xcal who adds on everything) then i will blatenly add onto them. Just seems fair to give back what they dish out. Often when im in groups i try to prevent them adding on fg fights (fg albs Vs over fg i will add on though to even odds, but if it a group like PE they were fighting a normally apologise to them after ) or if it a hib/mid fight i will add as all fair there... When im solo i will add on fg fights if they keep steamrolling me (so 95% time i will add if solo :p )

But this no adding stuff is bullshit most the time, the rr9+ often are the ones adding as stated but maybe that is because i run with people they dont like, however it leaves it in a catch22 situation "we add on you because you add on us... well you added on us so we add on you again" etc but nevermind :(

Had a couple nice fights today during afternoon once we got rid of the hib camper crew, shame they quickly got 3 fg out to zerg our 1fg every time a fight started... though had two good fights with puppets group. 1 of them had stealther adds from both sides, was annoying and we won that one. But was lots of deaths all round in the battle.. the other one we met them and it was clean fight though we were only 7 people at the moment, and i got to have fun by focusing down Qama yet again (you nuke to hard you git, but remember no matter how many times you cast uninteruptable taunt on me it wont work :p ) and then when he got EoY'd i got to kill him again :D Shame i had to call it quits at that time. You beat us admittingly, but least we took a few you down too.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Afaik the only uninterruptable spell the bainshee has is the pbae root :p
I might be wrong but i never noticed the taunt being uninterruptable when i leveled my shee :eek:

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Had a couple nice fights today during afternoon once we got rid of the hib camper crew

We ran 7 for the most part, Egar joined and killed rvr! Think we had about 6 fights with your group, maybe more, was ok while it lasted.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Thx for an awesome day in RvR today, I got a wish tho.

Albs come out from the bridge more. Often I see fairly high RR albs running around headless solo or duo. Make a FG for christ sake and leave the bridge :)

Mids fight us when we are not fighting Albs ;)

Stealthers, stop adding ffs, its enoying.

In general nice day in RvR, but would like to see more fg fights, especially from Albs. It is possiple to form ROG grps :) Try em!

P.S who hates my mezz? :D

I just never get tired of this kinda thread ever, it's just not possible to ever be tired of this kind of monotonous, twice a day, formulaic, 8v8 whine, zerg whine, stealth whine, totally original thread in any way.

Hey whats that dust cloud I see on the horizon....

and big up th GB for getting the olympics... le francais? le pwnd!!!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Afaik the only uninterruptable spell the bainshee has is the pbae root :p
I might be wrong but i never noticed the taunt being uninterruptable when i leveled my shee :eek:

Nah, the taunt is uninteruptable ... he always spams it on my tic when im nuking him :D Dont bother me, just annoying having the animation on me all the time.. well at least until a tank finally comes along and slams me (give bodyguard :( )

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Sept.. this sounds like every mid and hib GG i seen in past 2 months... NONE of them care about adding onto solo fights or FG fights... it why at the moment i start adding after just 2 fights of being added on... i lost all respect for them and to be honest, the higher RR the group the worse they are at doing it.

Hit the nail on the head Corr. I just wasn't goign to waste my breath pointing out that for literally months RF's fg has been zerged and nothing but zerged because, from the countless other 'alb zerg' whine threads here its quite obvious the hib and mid players are totally blind or in denial of the extent of their own zerging, even continuing to deny they zerg when members of very high rr ggs post here admitting they have run with fgs of 16plus^^.

RF just gets on and plays the game. No point whining and no point trying to point out facts or argue with the majority of the people here who post purely to provoke a fight. Our guild group know how they played and what happened in each case and don't have to explain or justify how they play the game to anyone else, particularly those who do nothign but whine. And of course RF is the only guild that is going to be endlessly singled out for these monotonous whines.. they are, and have been for months, the only gg out there every night.

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme Stop fecking Steam rolling us then... Amphrax[/QUOTE said:
I'm personally going to clonk you and with all my friends until you pay your debts!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom