FoA: Albs and Mids

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,781
Thx for an awesome day in RvR today, I got a wish tho.

Albs come out from the bridge more. Often I see fairly high RR albs running around headless solo or duo. Make a FG for christ sake and leave the bridge :)

Mids fight us when we are not fighting Albs ;)

Stealthers, stop adding ffs, its enoying.

In general nice day in RvR, but would like to see more fg fights, especially from Albs. It is possiple to form ROG grps :) Try em!

P.S who hates my mezz? :D
 

Thadius

FH is my second home
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
8,824
You whine about stealthers adding

Yet your group always rolled me when I was solo or fighting 1 vs on e :rolleyes:
 

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
567
worlds group consistently "found" me when running away from bridge, was fun. And stealthers always add, not worth whining about :]
 

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
949
had some fun 2day, actualy managed 2 get some rp's + mlxp on my friar \o/

was very zergy tho, think we only had 1 clean fight (which we lost) but for once the adds were genraly on our side so we just floated by on easy mode for alot of the night :)
 

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,134
Hib groups whining about stealther adds, when all that happened today on the rare occasion I got a good 1v1 a hib group would run past and baseline stun/nuke ftw.

It's very amusing when a fg chases down a solo stealther half way accross the frontier though, I mean you must get, what 100rp for your effort?

Stealthers do not "always" add, I personaly make a point not to...

Anyway started taking note of fgs that ruin my day, those that do will find themselves losing a caster mid fight...as Minixxcal can testify as he was made an example of today for his groups actions earlier.
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Was a good rvr night really (mostly after RF and their bg logged but nm that :flame: )
Made quite a nice ammount of rp's and had (if not many) atleast some good fg vs fg. (<3 Eclipse/GA).
 

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
199
Septina said:
Was a good rvr night really (mostly after RF and their bg logged but nm that :flame: )
Made quite a nice ammount of rp's and had (if not many) atleast some good fg vs fg. (<3 Eclipse/GA).
RF in this case stands for.. ?
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Puri said:
RF in this case stands for.. ?
You where in the 'group' i'm talking about so i think you know what it stands for xD
 

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
477
really annoying was the ranger zerg,and when you go beno west bridge really nobody was there(no tank,stealther,scout....), is this too far away from Orions?Once i met 3Albs but 1-3 isnt so a fair fight:).
 

Jjuraa

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
883
Alexandrinus said:
really annoying was the ranger zerg,and when you go beno west bridge really nobody was there(no tank,stealther,scout....), is this too far away from Orions?Once i met 3Albs but 1-3 isnt so a fair fight:).
you managed to zerg me aplenty though?
 

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
199
I played from 12:30 greek time till about 3 am, and in no "BG".We were running as a group ,and actually at some point we weren't even a fg (i counted 7) cause people had to log.We weren't being followed or following someone else.


Well we did add on puppet and some mid stealther when they were fighting !

Your message was posted "Today 03:46 AM" ,so you must have been dreaming.When i snap my fingers, you will wake up.Ready ?


<snap>
 

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
477
Jjuraa said:
you managed to zerg me aplenty though?
dont think so,maybe i run into a fight at the tower when i got my buffs, and yes i was adding there, but is this adding when 2 peeps get into a stealth zerg from 4 or more scouts :-(.
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Puri said:
I played from 12:30 greek time till about 3 am, and in no "BG".We were running as a group ,and actually at some point we weren't even a fg (i counted 7) cause people had to log.We weren't being followed or following someone else.


Well we did add on puppet and some mid stealther when they were fighting !

Your message was posted "Today 03:46 AM" ,so you must have been dreaming.When i snap my fingers, you will wake up.Ready ?


<snap>
want me to post the footage i frapsed from last night with you constantly adding on us vs the warder bg and sometimes even coming with them? =)
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Here's a preview anyway... (oh and, theres even more behind me the other way :) )

Most fights vs you last night ended up like that... either you had 3fg adds storm in 30 secs into the fight or you without even a second thought barged in and insta added on us :p

We had only 1 fg vs fg fight vs you and that was when you had your last run...
I'm not one to assume stuffs about you and your group might have just been a bad day for you cause i do realise getting the adds is not something any group asks for but... you also must realise it gets very zzzzzzzzzz after 3+ hours of the same shit :)
 

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
107
SeptinaI'm not one to assume stuffs about you and your group might have just been a bad day for you cause i do realise getting the adds is not something any group asks for but... you also must realise it gets very zzzzzzzzzz after 3+ hours of the same shit :)[/QUOTE said:
Then why make stupid flame posts if you really are fully aware that anyone running a fg gets followed/added on by the zerg who see it as an opportunity to win?

And yes getting steamrolled over and over night in night out by 3, 4 and even 5fgs on stick is tiresome... but you don't see the people from RF whining here about it every night or posting any of the dozens of screenies they have.

At the moment alb has very few players in rvr compared to the large numbers of hibs/mids who have been in the frontiers over the past months. If I were you I'd save your hypocritical whines until after cluster... because then you will see what an alb zerg really is from what I've heard about excal...
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Axuk said:
Then why make stupid flame posts if you really are fully aware that anyone running a fg gets followed/added on by the zerg who see it as an opportunity to win?

And yes getting steamrolled over and over night in night out by 3, 4 and even 5fgs on stick is tiresome... but you don't see the people from RF whining here about it every night or posting any of the dozens of screenies they have.

At the moment alb has very few players in rvr compared to the large numbers of hibs/mids who have been in the frontiers over the past months. If I were you I'd save your hypocritical whines until after cluster... because then you will see what an alb zerg really is from what I've heard about excal...
I said i do realise getting adds is not something any fg asks for... HOWEVER.
You and your guild has no problem at all with insta adding on anything that already fighting a large number of albs or another alb gg.
Sure, this isnt against any rules BUT mostparts of the guidgroups on prydwen and excal for that matter avoid adding on other guild groups fighting to show respect and let them have their fun and eventually get an fg vs fg with the group instead of barging in and heavily outnumber the group for some easy rp's :)
 

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
199
Made a very long post. but nvm.After all, some prefer playing the game on the forums.
 

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,781
Roadie said:
had some fun 2day, actualy managed 2 get some rp's + mlxp on my friar \o/

was very zergy tho, think we only had 1 clean fight (which we lost) but for once the adds were genraly on our side so we just floated by on easy mode for alot of the night :)
Are you that enoying Myrmiddon that runs around with Nailahs and Tarts looking like a Sorc? o_O

Ohh and this wasent meant to be a flame thread (except for those enoying stealther adds :p) - I was trying to get some of the Albs to leave the bridge ;)
 

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,781
Thadius said:
You whine about stealthers adding

Yet your group always rolled me when I was solo or fighting 1 vs on e :rolleyes:
Actually since Im driving I often swing off when I see 2 stealthers, and the times that I didnt, I always let the stealthers finish their fights. So must have been my group m8s who was 2 greedy, apologize for that :(
 

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
9,629
Sorc / cleric duo vs 1 fg mids or more = Insta mez > Insta Stun > debuff etc > nuke nuke dead.

Sorc / cleric duo vs 1 fg hibs or more = oblivion = spam stun 10 times to ensure we are REALLY STUNNED > mez > nuke nuke dead. This often involves haxxoring Bainshees using their aoe damage that takes as much as sorcerers main nuke, whic is hialrious, Mythic ftw w000t, NOT.
 

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
2,778
GrivneKelmorian said:
not hard understanding why stealthers adds on fg fights tbh :D

the way the fg's treat the stealthers :p
dead stealther -> good stealther !
 

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
Jarahl said:
Are you that enoying Myrmiddon that runs around with Nailahs and Tarts looking like a Sorc? o_O

Ohh and this wasent meant to be a flame thread (except for those enoying stealther adds :p) - I was trying to get some of the Albs to leave the bridge ;)

I can votch for Roadie here. He was... and it was v.nice of everyone to run after him thinkin he was a caster, when in fact hes strong gwapple bot :p

Id normally agree with Septina over the zerginess, however...

For once in a blue moon the zerg fights last night were actually fun. Some nice 3 way battles lasting a good number of mins. We set up fop near the villa and watched a 4fg+ fight for a bit, ran in, went oop, retreated back to fop and went back again.

Everyone was adding on everyone last night, and for the first time in a long time I actually got the notion of what mythic wanted with NF RvR - large battles with good numbers on each side ( think mids had less though). Usually like 3fg Vs 1fg, but last night it was alot more even.
 

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
6,180
Septina said:
I said i do realise getting adds is not something any fg asks for... HOWEVER.
You and your guild has no problem at all with insta adding on anything that already fighting a large number of albs or another alb gg.
Sure, this isnt against any rules BUT mostparts of the guidgroups on prydwen and excal for that matter avoid adding on other guild groups fighting to show respect and let them have their fun and eventually get an fg vs fg with the group instead of barging in and heavily outnumber the group for some easy rp's :)

Sept.. this sounds like every mid and hib GG i seen in past 2 months... NONE of them care about adding onto solo fights or FG fights... it why at the moment i start adding after just 2 fights of being added on... i lost all respect for them and to be honest, the higher RR the group the worse they are at doing it.
 

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
2,932
Was a bit zergy again last night and still a shitload of albs who woudlnt leave beno bridge or hibs that wouldnt go past the tower west of berk.

Funniest moment for me tho was when we (the duo being my sb and a hunter) jumped 3 albs, I used mezz poison and then had 2 (surprised it was only 2 tbh) scouts add aswell then a twf went up when another fg albs added. I feel priveledged being killed by 13 albs and twf tbh lol :D

Playing my sb either solo or duo i expect to be added on by fg's and am very rarely disappointed but I had a fight north of berk vs a ns that a fg albs let me kill before ganking me - was a nice welcome change lol

Sadly only a few decent solo fights to be had and they were sparse tho :(
 

Ucallme

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
899
Jarahl said:
Thx for an awesome day in RvR today, I got a wish tho.

Stealthers, stop adding ffs, its enoying.

P.S who hates my mezz? :D
How can you say that about (Stealthers, stop adding ffs, its annoying)????

So its Alright for you FG's to add on 1 on 1 fights and yet its not alright for stealthers to add on 8 v 8 fights?

Speaking on behalf of the Stealther gang being Mid/Alb/hib...

All you FG's etc... Who moan about Stealther adds on 8 v 8 whatever. Stop fecking Steam rolling us then...

Amphrax
 

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
9,629
Ucallme said:
All you FG's etc... Who moan about Stealther adds on 8 v 8 whatever. Stop fecking Steam rolling us then...

Amphrax
Agreed. Learn to play without your high RR fg bainshee warlock whores.
 

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,781
Ucallme said:
How can you say that about (Stealthers, stop adding ffs, its annoying)????

So its Alright for you FG's to add on 1 on 1 fights and yet its not alright for stealthers to add on 8 v 8 fights?

Speaking on behalf of the Stealther gang being Mid/Alb/hib...

All you FG's etc... Who moan about Stealther adds on 8 v 8 whatever. Stop fecking Steam rolling us then...

Amphrax
Uhmm I myself has left numerous stealthers alone, or at least been decent enough to let them finish their 1v1 / 1v2 or whatever before taking em out.

So dont look at me being such a meany! :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom