FOA Aegnor

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe you got your payback for my missunderstanding here earlier!:)

Damn thats a hard hit!:) You got me with a 835 hit in window of scath3..
Phinith hits you for 222
Aegnor hits you for 835

Daaamn!:)

But we aint going down without a fight!

Thanks for a nice fight!

/charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Abit missleading headline!:) Just a semi personal/public

Elitestoner said:
For Of Attention Aegnor?

nerf i r confused :(

Just a semi public/personal message as an appology for a missundersanding before!:)

/charmangle

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
I think he meant FOAD Aegnor :<
ps: you are forgiven tho. :)

Gamah

Banned
Addgnor deserves to die in horrible ways for playing like a complete nub...baseline stunning me so some noob ns could try and kill me...then when the ns was loosing killing me anyway..not to mention the countless adds, typical worthless hib who can go right ahead get on all 4's and suck away.

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Addgnor deserves to die in horrible ways for playing like a complete nub...baseline stunning me so some noob ns could try and kill me...then when the ns was loosing killing me anyway..not to mention the countless adds, typical worthless hib who can go right ahead get on all 4's and suck away.
Wouldn't expect anything else from a worthless minstrel who thinks he's too good when he just plays a foty char.
I would do the stunning/debuff thing again to you, just like i would to Aldorans and other lamers.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
aegnor just woke up from his siesta :D

Mael, 50th ment.

Gamah

Banned
aegnor said:
Wouldn't expect anything else from a worthless minstrel who thinks he's too good when he just plays a foty char.
I would do the stunning/debuff thing again to you, just like i would to Aldorans and other lamers.

Do you actully know I made my minstrel pre SI, before it was "foty"..But just because others like playing my class and it was fotm about a year after I made it I guess I must be as well...right. And I am a better player than you for sure? why..not because I have "mad 1337 skillz" but because I actully have respect for some of my enemies unlike some random noob who got high RR by adding his way to victory...see you in the frontiers..no doubt with you "finding" and adding on me like some rr3 bled freedom fighter.

Your a shit player, always have been always will be and I laugh everytime I see you because your just another hib who thinks he has some sort of skill running with 4 brittles up..mmmk

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Do you actully know I made my minstrel pre SI, before it was "foty"..But just because others like playing my class and it was fotm about a year after I made it I guess I must be as well...right. And I am a better player than you for sure? why..not because I have "mad 1337 skillz" but because I actully have respect for some of my enemies unlike some random noob who got high RR by adding his way to victory...see you in the frontiers..no doubt with you "finding" and adding on me like some rr3 bled freedom fighter.

Actually i tend to leave stealthers to their fights, but some people's attitude just annoys me and i tend to have zero respect for them, for them i often forget this principle. This includes people like you that like to jump on every thread to brag or talk crap.
Even if i did have any respect for you, I could have let you kill the lowbie nightshade, would that have been a challenging fight for a rr8 minstrel?
If i wanted to add i would have nuked you down from the start. But i didn't, i tried to even the odds. When you tried to run off, i couldn't let an enemy get away. So you died, well release, come back and stop whining.

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Your a shit player, always have been always will be and I laugh everytime I see you because your just another hib who thinks he has some sort of skill running with 4 brittles up..mmmk

Hahaha, i must have hit a nerve there.
Well if it makes you happy, i don't think you are all that bad, seen better, seen worse, it's just your attitude that annoys me. :clap:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but Aegnor >>> Gamah. :D

I can actually picture how this all came about... Sensing that it would be wrong to post a thread to Aegnor directly, the whining minstrel Gamah bided his time, foaming quietly at the mouth at the wrong that was done unto him. Finally one day, someone posted a thread where the antagonist was mentioned by name! With the reactions worthy of an insta-stunbot, the Minstrel struck, typing out his hateful message in strong, bold strokes! Ahh, the joy of flaming, ahh the joy of invoking the demons of no skill and birthcontrol in the discussion! Release!

You did clean yourself up after, right, Gamah? ;)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

Should make a movie about albs then...
Especially scouts, seems like the old "OLOLOL LEET KEEELINGMACHINE FILTRAT0R" kids rerolled...

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Your 'skillz' come from chasing ppl down rivers who are trying to run away from a minstrel and his 2 mates on bled bridge killing soloers.

Obviously i had no chance escaping xD :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom