FO zac

E

elbeek

Well dip me in honey and call me Adolf but wtf was that all about?

From wot I can decipher, Grym had an ace holiday and hooked up with a girl called doreen, who was in fact a Singapore ladyboy with size 12 feet. They travelled the world together, finally setting up a sheep ranch in Australia and adopting a goat called Simon, who was badly behaved.

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by adari
1) Joined guild
2 - 6) Unimportant
7) Whine on BW in chinese

Was gonna write my own reply, but the above contains pretty much everything :p

E

Eggy

Originally posted by elbeek

From wot I can decipher, Grym had an ace holiday and hooked up with a girl called doreen, who was in fact a Singapore ladyboy with size 12 feet. They travelled the world together, finally setting up a sheep ranch in Australia and adopting a goat called Simon, who was badly behaved.

omfg u were videoing me??

kinky ;)

A

Appollo

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKY! lol tbh

O

old.Odysseus

You should seek professional help with that fetish ....:m00:

S

stighelmer

Without taking any sides...
:ROFLMAO:

L

leorin

lmao beek :D Grymulv u r pathetic really , just pullin this shit up here makes u look stupid or want attention ^^?

/hat off to hoBbes for dealin with it in a 1000 times more mature way then i wud

K

Kurik BHM

very sad grym very sad... i lack words tbh /slap

E

--Eraser--

bad words about CoZ but shouldnt be taken too seriously. i saw gry so far as a sensible and respected guy, i guess he was very drunk or angry writing this. or something similar.
sorry you got frustrated with certain ppl / game issues / whatever, no comment about the content of your post (didnt get a single word tbh), just wish you the best getting happy again.

for CoZ: you re right this should have been stayed in your own forum. anyway respect to hobbes keeping his reply in a non-flaming way. hope you get this settled in one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom