FO zac

G

Grymulv

hi lads and gents
This thread gonna be shock for most of you and for others gonna realise some things around
All of this is about your "lovely ZAC" guild
Main reason is decision of your god boss Hobbes about my incident which occured resentlty
i have been involved in this guild named covenant of Zac quite long time - it was not my choice but one of my close friend who fooled me all time and convinced me this is best guild ever , k some can same blame yourself as i do ofc
first of all thinking about leader of this guild who is sick men (everyone feels pity about him /em cry) who pretend be strong enough to lead bunch of idiots who blindly follows and say hail every time they see him around and afterall whispering - poor man , tho after long time he menaged to use all weakness of his followers to pretend make any order in order, but weak ppl need always someone who leads them but - leads them to what - thats a question
A man who standing for his own ppl and are prepare to sell them in every weakness they show
A man who sell hiss ass too unimportent puppets only to show he has strenght among fools who surround him, to show that he can mean something
A man who suppose to lead and are weak enough to fail ppl who were loyal to him and loosing theyr own goals only to fillfull good name of a guild
Many many times I was very disapointed with guild cos its intrest was not covering with mine but just squeezed my teeth and said cheese.
Tho i thought to leave and join some real serious guild but no , why , i show everyone that even with sucky guild i can be a man.
How stupid can man be - its me i was stupid and fooled myself they pretend like me.
Man you sold your soldier in a war and this is unforgiven
soldier who left all his own intrest to fight for you.
You are weak leader and you gonna loose , shame on you Hobbes
about ppl in guild - never get involved in close contact with them , but i like ppl like simius , varlane and kergen - for what? for helping without any intrest and without any discussion ppl like sadus cos he so sweet and i could giv my life for him and ofc Eoforwic cos i love her , rest of you are just same players like me -same means ofc brainless addicts.
Guys i am often ashamed to read guild chat as i know other ppl are - it seems like we have 10 years old kids noobs who just like groupies follow all Hobbes words and are happy - boss made a word lol , hmmm maybe i am too old for this kind of fun.
Btw be beware that 1 mistake you make and your boss must sell his ass to fillfull wishes of other puppets
hope you gonna cope.
So i think really pity about zac but fools gonna stay there anyway
I have enough of this game and delating all my 3 accounts is matter of time tho i have all i need to go on on myself if i want
if you gonna flame me here so really no point cos i not gonna visit this site anymore and i publish it on BW.

that was my zak story - hope no1 has been lured in other guilds . :)

A

acei

1. Learn your ex-guilds name in your ENTIRE whine you only said Zak with a "k" once. It's Covenant of Zak NOT Zac

2. Why post this on BW and not CoZ forums?

3. If you are who i think you are (you didn't leave your name), you insulted me ingame when i left a Emain group and went to Doden's Gruva.... now i heard you did it to someone else too.... if your going to go nuts everytime someone leaves a group you are in then you should leave the game, we're not your servants and you have no right to insult any person in this game for such a simple thing as leaving a group.

N

NightyP

ermm, all i understood was that CoZ ignored you? and something about Hobbes selling his ass? wha?

G

Grymulv

soz forgot say it is copy i left on guild forum and ACEI or whatever nice to see you defending lame asses of your m8s - only prove my point

W

-Wedge-

Ekydus, I read:

1) Joined a guild because a friend did
2) Not happy
3) Everyone in the guild likes that hobbes fella
4) I dont
5) But stayed
6) Minor detail, I didnt like what the guild was doing

Bit what I read... I'm not 100% sure, but I think he left the guild too...

All I say is, Hobbes cant be all 'evil' as CoZ has been around for a bit... Guilds with sucky leaders usually dont last that long...

Although, TB has existed for over a year now, and look at those GM's ;)

A

acei

Originally posted by Grymulv
soz forgot say it is copy i left on guild forum and ACEI or whatever nice to see you defending lame asses of your m8s - only prove my point
Erm, i'm defending my guild... if you insulted First Cohort, Tilda would defend her guild. If you insulted GoL, Herbal would defend her guild etc etc.

Plus your point eludes everyone as your story is badly worded to say the least.

S

Simius

I was having such a good day as well. :rolleyes:

You have a grievance because of the way Hobbes dealt with an incident that you were involved in, so take it up with Hobbes. There was no need to bring this here and in doing so you have sadly only proven him right. He is the fairest and most respected person I know and all action taken would have been done so with good reason.

The Covenant of Zak is a guild that prides itself on being welcoming, friendly and helpful to not just those in our guild but those outside of it as well. Your actions went completly against this ethos and have done again here.

G

Grymulv

lol simius didnt expect from you anything else
good try btw - cheers

G

gunner440

obviously something happened... but what? Oo

cant just leave us hanging here wihtout the ifno

S

ScarletPinp

yeah givf details, all i got from the top post was hobbes sold his ass to someone and then hobbes sayd it happend in dodens? wtf

T

Thamiles

Too bad, why not just join another guild?
Cant be everyone elses fault they didnt meet your criteria for how a guild should be.

M

marchegiani

I think you are talking horse shit. I have known Hobbes since waaaaay before DAOC started and has always conducted himself as people should, kind, considerate, helpful etc. As simus said, it was you that had the problem, not Hobbes and i know of countless others that know Hobbes is not what you say he is.

A

Arkian

Originally posted by Grymulv
Some mindless rubbish.........

easeofftakingthemindbendingnarcotics4tehwin!$!$!$!%!%1548195185-fooofooo

A

adari

1) Joined guild
2 - 6) Unimportant
7) Whine on BW in chinese

E

Eggy

Hobbes used to stand there guarding my level 30 alt against gobbo attacks at the beach - awwwww :)

He's selling his ass? :O

D

darbey

Did anyone have a scooby what he was talking about or am i just tired and hungover 8(

G

Gordonax

I can't remember ever coming across someone from CoZ who wasn't friendly, Hobbes in particular. If you had a problem with him, surely the place for it was PM?

Definitely something in the water reducing Alb IQs at the moment. I blame Jaond. :D

B

bob007

Hobbes is a pimp, News is coming in of a reportted sighting of someone , Alegdedly The afor mentioned Hobbes pimping in DF this morning, This ametuer photograph clearly show someone is, But due to the poor quality of the photo a positive ID can not be made at this time. Judge for yourselves tho.
Hobbespimpingindf.jpg

Pimping Ain't Easy !!!

B

Bleri McThrust

1) Joined Guild
2) broke some sort of Guild ethic
3) Had 14th Birthday
4) Came to BW

Never had a problem with Zak (and that is Zak, Zak, Zak btw) always been a good guild with a good GM :)

Maybe Grymulc, Grymalv, Grymulv should start his own guild keep it running for over a year then come back here and tell us what he was on about :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Poor Grym. Now everyone thinks you are a dick.

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody can understand a word you have written.

If you thought that the Zak people were a bunch of sycophants then you should have ... LEFT!

If you thought that the guild wasn't going in the direction you wanted then you should have ... LEFT!

Posting a whine and telling everyone on BW that Zak members are a bunch of children isn't the right/mature way to go about it and as a result everyone thinks you are an ass biting turd. Congrats.

S

sirexairman

Well i dont Sissyfoo , speak for yourself and no one esle. Mabye Gry shouldnt post on Bw about is problems with Coz but at the same time Gry could have major problemss with Coz. Dont for get Grymulv as been in Coz a loooooonnng time so it wouldnt be something small for him to post on Bw about.

Also Gry kicks azz in RvR ;) espically in the good old days

J

Jiggs

always the hot head grym :(

and personally i don't care what ppl flamed you, you got my respect always since the old times :)

O

old.Hobbes101

/Shrug stuff happens.....

All I can say is Grym dont delete your charcters. You have stuck with Albion though thick and thin and I know you have felt the frustration of RVR class imbalances. Things will change...

I regret you leaving like this as you have done a great deal for the guild, but its your call. Wish you well for the future. Shame you had to go out on a flame here :/

Nuff said.

(Like the picture, but where is all the gold jewelry and trademark small shield? =) )

N

nume

It's unfair flaming an entire guild like this, especially as everytime I've grouped with a Zak guildies I've had fun. and I'm not talking about skills but characters - "nice people to go grouping with" should be the guild catchphrase :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom