Games FM 2012

Lethul

FH is my second home
I have a problem, I bought Seydou Doumbia. Absolute beast who scored 17 goals in 10 apps. Right now he is up to 25 goals in 21 apps but he seems to have lost that killing edge had about him in the begining. Lots of shots hit the woodwork/keeper etc.

Anyone have a tip how to get the confidence back in a striker? :)

Everz

FH is my second home
He has 25 goals in 21 apps and he's lost the killer edge?!

Have you finally cracked :D?

Lethul

FH is my second home
He has 25 goals in 21 apps and he's lost the killer edge?!

Have you finally cracked :D?

I realise it sounds weird, but he will probably win most goals. But i would rather he would score 1 goal every game rather than 3-4 goals the first 10 games and then just woodwork for the rest of the season :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I realise it sounds weird, but he will probably win most goals. But i would rather he would score 1 goal every game rather than 3-4 goals the first 10 games and then just woodwork for the rest of the season :p
Check his moral, if it's crap then ask him to recommend a signing/staff member and bring them in.. that will help..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Morale is superb.
Then maybe it's just the player.. I have gone through quite a few strikers on my Newcastle save who just love kicking the ball right at the goalkeeper :p

Stick him on a special training instruction which focuses on finishing maybe?

Everz

FH is my second home

Hitting the woodwork is more about luck, if anything try to improve his Composure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom