Flying

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Today is my bday(yay for me, the attentionwhore!) - but that is not the point.:)

I am going to try and fly on an airplane for the very first time today and I am looking forward to it sooooo much!
- But just been thinking, what the hell is up with being 22years old and never ever been on an airplane before?

Next month me and a few friends have payed for a parachute jump one day and a few days later take diving lessons.

Seems like I am suddenly, after me and my X broke up, starting to realise all those small dreams and goals I used to have but never got around to try.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
At 22? Got around to? :D

Boy, you got plenty of years left. Hell, turning 28 soon and i got still plans and future ideas. When you turn this age, it feels exactly the same as turning 22.

About not being in an airplane, i got forced in a cesna by my a-hole father at 5, after that i never flew, except again on a commercial plane at 25. Hate those bloody things.

Bad luck on it and for f*cks sake when you crash, try not to hit anything worth saving :D (it's like that break a leg thing before anyone goes apesh*t)

EDIT: Oh almost forgot, happy cake day.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well age is not the point, I just finally started doing what I like.

Just remember that I am going to Qlimax aswell this year, one more thing I have wanted to do for a long time but never gotten around to do.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of growing up is finding out what you want to do and try out, honestly i would recommend the Scouts for some 10 - 16 adventure such as rock climbing, camping out, trail walking and then maybe some ATC or ACF to fire some weapons and fly about for a bit, I flew a Cesna twin engine plane in the ATC and we also went in a Wessex helicopter and dived 100 feet sideways, that was pretty amazing. Couple of years back the girlfriend bought me a tandem skydive for my birthday so i did that and im hopefully going to go back and do the AFF course which should qualify me as a full skydiver for anywhere in the world - The opportunities are out there, you just need to go and look for them!

Have a good day!

Himse

FH is my second home
Couple of years back the girlfriend bought me a tandem skydive for my birthday so i did that and im hopefully going to go back and do the AFF course which should qualify me as a full skydiver for anywhere in the world - The opportunities are out there, you just need to go and look for them!

Have a good day!

w00tt00t, i'd love to be able to do that!

how long does that course take?

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Just remember that I am going to climax aswell this year, one more thing I have wanted to do for a long time but never gotten around to do.

I kept reading it like this and felt sorry for the lovin' you've been missing.

Anyway happy b'day, and I shall be on a plane tomorrow at 6am :S

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well age is not the point, I just finally started doing what I like.

Just remember that I am going to Qlimax aswell this year, one more thing I have wanted to do for a long time but never gotten around to do.

Congratz on starting to live life! And gratz on bday m8! :D

I might be going to Qlimax myself this year aswell! I'll bring the shrooms? xD

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Qlimax sounds like a condom brand or make of sanitary towel

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What a fear of web-based forums called ? Freddyphobia ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom