Flower power love and harmony

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
It seems that the general view upon mids from mids themselves is that we are losers/wankers/newbs/whores/jerks and the biggest of them all are the RvR minded guilds. Hibs and Albs round up on 2nd and 3rd place of stupid people because they take our relics (yes OUR relics;)) and they are too strong for us.
I don't want to make this a flame post, just think about it or let it go in one ear and out of the other.

Why are the RvR minded guilds so bad?
1) I dunno
2) I donno
3) I really don't know

Reason: The RvR minded guilds are the people who go out there, fight the silly hippies and albs, fight to take keeps back and in general put up a fight. They may not be as concerned about PvE as most other people, but as I see it PvE is only there to get to lvl 50 and earn money to get armor and weapons. After a mob turns grey, do you go kill it hundreds of times again and whine if a RvR guild member kills it infront of you?
The goal of this game is to be strong and powerful and kill enemies? The goal of this game is to kill as many mobs as possible and get every drop ingame and be rich? The goal of this game is to have fun in either way you like it best? I chose the last one. I'm paying real life money to play DAoC, not to log on and see fellow realmmates shout and fight with each other, not to make tons of ingame cash I can't even go out and by a beer for, not to have several ingame weapons I can put up on my ingame house wall, but can't even see IRL.
I'm here to have fun, but it sure aint fun to watch people call each other 4-letter words :) Hibs and albs got all relics. So what? Hibs make PBaoe groups. So what? Albs infiltrate the frontiers with infils. So what? What do we do? We go make RvR groups, go out and maybe kill a few before we die and then most people split or log because it aint fun. Well, it sure as hell aint fun either to round up a group and then they just split because we die one time! It's not like you lose anything by dying anyway. You don't even have to pay to get con back in RvR.
I may be wrong in tons of the stuff I just wrote, or I may be right in a few things. Flame me if you feel hit by something I said, but think about it anyway. Mids, norsepeople, VIKINGS... have we been drinking too long in the Halls of Valhalla to even cooporate and show each other respect?

Sad sad sad...

:(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Albs infiltrate the frontiers with infils.
:D hi hi

Anyway good post, its defo about having fun, why else spend so many hours doing it

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
You're spot on in most of what u say there, and I agree with alot of it, but I think for alot of Mids especially, after getting continually nerfed etc the magic is slowly fading from the realm. You only have to look at The U.S servers to see its only gunna get alot worse over the coming months. Just my opinion.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I agree there has been a lot of silly sad nerfs for mids, but that doesn't mean we can't play skilled ;) Something that's becoming more and more rare.. skilled players who can take advantage of their strengths instead of letting the enemy take advantage of their weaknesses. Maybe I just haven't met the right people yet :cheers:

(This isn't aimed for anyone in particular, just my general look upon many people I've grouped with, and I'm not saying I'm skilled either, because I'm still new in the game and definately not skilled;))

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"Ug. Troll give pretty flowahs to hairy men and cutesy kobbses. Troll want big hug."

*open arms*

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Now that's the spirit I'm talking about :D
*joins the grouphug* :cheers:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
this is fast turning into a realm healing through hugs thread. can we add some kisses. I wanna kiss some of these nice norsewomen :wub:

Pleeasssse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom