Flower delievery services (and possibly chocolates etc. too)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I have an anniversary coming up and I wanted a delivery to be made.

Anyone know any reputable, but cheap companies that do such deliveries?

Or am I better to look at local services?

Rep when rep is deserved :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
aye interflora are kinda the big ones to go for.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome website! Thanks!

Some of the flowers look really lovely - and the prices aren't too shabby either.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I found interflora to be quite expensive guess they've dropped their prices then, either that or i'm a cheap arse.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it's your anniversary, aka, you and the "missus", why not just bring them yourself?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
because you pretend to have forgotten then when flowers arrive it makes it all better? :p thats what i did and worked a charm lol (despite being a bit cheesey ;) )

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Does your hayfever-suffering WAG need cheering up? Get her some flowers with extra pollen

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i sent flowers to my ladyfriend just yesterday through interflora. Had them there in an hour with chocs too

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Flowers and chocolate, i can't shake this feeling of cliché-ness.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Flowers and chocolate, i can't shake this feeling of cliché-ness.

Hey dont care if its cliche or not, it put a smile on her face and made her feel special. And that my friend is why i get my penis touched whenever i want

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
try www.flowersdirect.co.uk they deliver really quickly and they are good on prices, also for cards/flowers/chocolates you could also try www.moonpig.com.

When i first saw the advert on tv i thought the site would be a bag of shite, but ive had a few deliveries and the cards are really good quality and fairly cheap compared to a highstreet, plus you can personalise the cards with your own words and pictures.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hey dont care if its cliche or not, it put a smile on her face and made her feel special. And that my friend is why i get my penis touched whenever i want

I get my penis touched whenever i want without paying for the keep her happy commodities, it's called rape.

:D

Everz

FH is my second home
But in all truth, my i-hate-soppy bollocks rule means flowers/choccies sending etc sucks. Last year bday i got a card from my then gf, then it came to hers and she kept dropping hints of what she wanted (some shitarse pricey bag).. so.. what did i do?..

Got her a card and myself an xbox360.

Success.. single now ftw woot woot.

:(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

If getting your penis touched is that important for you, i just feel genuinely sorry for people with those priorities and reasons.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If getting your penis touched is that important for you, i just feel genuinely sorry for people with those priorities and reasons.

LOL that my friend is why you bang your hand all the time and dont get the enjoyment of a good woman

I have done many many things with my life on this planet and i have to say the feel of a good woman is up there with the best.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
LOL that my friend is why you bang your hand all the time and dont get the enjoyment of a good woman

I have done many many things with my life on this planet and i have to say the feel of a good woman is up there with the best.

Well, to be honest, only you yourself and gay men know how to crank the junk :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Well, each to their own priorities. Won't argue with you.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well, each to their own priorities. Won't argue with you.

My appologies with your trolling comment in the beginning i thought you were trying to get an arguement going

Toh, sometimes sitting on your hand for half an hour before just isnt enough

Everz

FH is my second home

^^^^

Agreed, nowt better then knowing you've got it on the tap.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'd rather meet someone likeminded, whic i do not have to keep pleasing 24/7 just to get sex. Someone to share hobbies / sparetime with. Like a soulmate. That is why i haven't got into a serious relationship, due to not meeting the right person yet. Tried once, but it felt useless, like i'd rather go grinding in some mindless korean mmo.

On topic. There are Interflora shops in Sweden as well, but they are brokenly (is that even a word) expensive.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I'd rather meet someone likeminded, whic i do not have to keep pleasing 24/7 just to get sex. Someone to share hobbies / sparetime with. Like a soulmate. That is why i haven't got into a serious relationship, due to not meeting the right person yet. Tried once, but it felt useless, like i'd rather go grinding in some mindless korean mmo.

You 13 or something? just wondering, or still a virgin perhaps?

I've had both my share of serious relationships and one night stands. Its all fun

Everz

FH is my second home

On topic. There are Interflora shops in Sweden as well, but they are brokenly (is that even a word) expensive.

I'm confused by this, you'd rather handjerk and play some mmo rather then have it on the regular.

Confusing mate.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You 13 or something? just wondering, or still a virgin perhaps?

I've had both my share of serious relationships and one night stands. Its all fun

Its funny how you percept me being 13 years old and/or virgin. You primitive being.

I'm confused by this, you'd rather handjerk and play some mmo rather then have it on the regular.

Confusing mate.

No mate, there is more to life than mmo´s and handjerks. That is all i can say.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You think thats all my life is? i just dont think i am so far up my own arse that i am better than everyone cause they get more than me. I've done so much in 26 years, i would imagine alot more than you can assume

And with that knowledge of life i have learnt you cant beat a bit of company

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom