Fletcher wanted for heat LW staves!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Cool I thought it might have been a pain getting someone! Will speak in game, be on most nights this week.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
you gonna staffit on your Mentalist now ?:S
or making a mauler?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
you gonna staffit on your Mentalist now ?:S
or making a mauler?

I don't know if this will work in practice, both cos of the pain with timers and a few sec after you use a charge you normally can't cast, depending on the charge...

But the heat debuff on the LW staves is a 1500 range 10/10 charge not a proc. I already have a s/s template and only use staffs for whatever charge. Both light spec + baseline nuke and stun are heat...

tbh just messing about might not be that useful, wonder if it was so why not heard anyone do it.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Are you a 100% sure in that it is a charge?

I've seen screenies where it is, but they're pretty old, unless it's been changed it is a charge. Summoned staff from Belt of the Moon, has 35% body debuff charges so no reason to doubt it's in the game.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Depending on how this pans out there may be another order ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was 1 on CMs. Well it works, although not sure how much use in practice without some runs.

Only thing I had to test on was an untemplated bot, 14% heat resists, and red resist buffs. Before dumping the staff charge I nuke it for 410 (-168) and stun lasts 7-8s, afterwards, I nuke for 548 (-29) and stun lasts 11s. There's a 1s timer after you fire it b4 u can cast, but I don't think that's a biggie.

3min reuse timer and borks firing arties for that time is the main pain. Using pots it doesn't bother. My main interest tbh in this, is to finish some classes inside a stun and/or force them to purge.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i have LGM every thing if u need one still m8 check my comment for my chars if u still need one

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeh i'm a bit slow. Will be on tommorow for sure, but if you are seeing other people it's ok. I'm cool like that and stuff.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Cheers doug! Yeah no hurry tuth, the old one I bought off CMs should do for now, tbh on balance still prefer ment spec anyhow unless messing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom