Flat Panel Monitors (TFT)

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking to buy a 19" flat panel (TFT) and was wondering does anyone currently use one. Im looking for one that doesnt have horizontal scroll blurring.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gethin said:
Im looking to buy a 19" flat panel (TFT) and was wondering does anyone currently use one. Im looking for one that doesnt have horizontal scroll blurring.

Got an 18" LG one that doesn't blur and is has a good picture. The brightness could be slightly better but its not a problem. I have seen a 20.1" Eizo FlexScan which was very nice but on the expensive side. Double the price of the LG I purchased. The response time needs to be at or below 20 mS is very good.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
You can pick up a 19" tft locally for about 225 (16ms repsonse too)

Or at least i can, check websites like scan.co.uk for decent prices.

Just found a decent Acer 19" for 218 on the net on www.p400.com.

Then again it all depends where you are located really.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Recently upgraded my computer, well pretty much built from scratch again. (long time saving ;))

Bought a LG L1920B TFT Screen, really was worth the money imo, nice design, well built, no dead pixels when I got it, automaticaly changes the screen to the resolution (unlike my old CRT, having to manualy change it with buttons) and has a button specialy for changing the lighting/colours of it like if your in a dark room reading from text its setting lowers the brightness to not stran your eyes.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i use a Acer 19" LCD flat screen and its fine, no problems with it at all, blurs if something VERY fast happens, but thats very rare something is, i can scroll fine also, just tested on the thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom